Sepia Willow Trees, 8x10 $30

I have been in a caffeine induced, creative frenzy lately! My husband describes me as a schizophrenic creator! I am doing so many different things at once. This month I have been taking new photos, making jewelry, dying raw roving with koolaid, knitting scarflettes, crocheting flowers to make into pins, sewing new brooches out of recycled wool, and photographing everything for etsy....whew.
Today I really need to take some photos and get some things listed on ebay too. I need to get some income coming in again!! But I have all my sewing stuff spread out everywhere so I suppose I should finish that up again. I also have this itch to do more wire wrapping. I bought this beautiful Swarovski crystal that I cannot wait to make into a beautiful necklace. There just isn't enough time during the day.

Anyway, here are some of the photographs I have been taking lately while shooting virtual tours of houses for real estate--yes, another thing I do! They are printed on metallic paper, which you really do need to see in person to appreciate it. It's really amazing. It gives the photos a sort of mirrored quality. And for color photos, lets just say, "WOW!"
The photo of the fishing pole in the sand is one I took last summer in the Outer Banks, NC at the beach. I think it would make a wonderful Father's Day gift!
I better get back to my creative frenzy. I will post more photos of my latest work when I photograph it.
 
Top