Custom Personalized Photo of Vintage Cash Register Keys With Your Wedding Date

I am now offering a custom photo in my shop LilacPOP Photography that I thought I would share because I am so excited about it. You may have even seen it on etsy's wedding gift guides!

This is a photo of the pop-up keys from a vintage 1950's cash register that I will shoot with your date of your choice: wedding date (a great wedding personalized wedding gift!), birthday, anniversary, or any date you would like to hang on your wall. Then I print it on metallic paper. If you love vintage, handmade, photography, and art then this is for you! It looks really nice framed and will be a conversation piece and a reminder of that special date.

Read about the cash register and see photos of the deconstruction here: http://lilacpop.blogspot.com/2009/02/deconstructing-1950s-era-cash-register.html

I also listed a few new necklaces made with pieces from the cash register in my LilacPOP shop too!
 
Top