Thanks for all the great responses in the etsy forums! I wish I could feature everything. No theme this week-just some great items that caught my eye this week. Support handmade by BUYING handmade next time you need a gift!
I don't know what's cuter: the hat or the little girl!
from Lacravatteduchien

This is a great way to learn how to dye fibers with everything you need included!
Plus check out the hand dyed yarn made from banana fibers in her shop-amazing.


from ModdyBoy80



Free Shipping too!
This is my cousin's shop so give her lots of love and check out her shop!




I just love gumballs!


from ChickyBags



from eRosasJewelry



Follow The Yellow Brick Road 3 5x7 Fine Art Photograph $10
from cutcopycreate

from DongedyFrame


(It was hard to pick just one-the entire shop is amazing!)




When Love Attacks 8x8 Fine Art Photograph $25
 
Top