Enamored with Enamored's Etsy Shop



Instead of doing the usual "Friday's Favorites" this week, I've decided to feature this shop because I am so in love with it (enamored--get it)! Every piece is unique, well made and just plain awesome. Plus she lives not too far from me in Highland, Michigan. I'm always excited to see what other Michiganders (did I really just say Michiganders--yep I went there) are up to. Highland is right down the road from where my Grandparents house is and I spent a lot of time there growing up.

Anyway, after admiring all of Kelly's jewelry I was really interested in the process. Here is what her profile says about it:

"Each piece is created from a blank canvas of silver and enamel (powdered glass). This is a pretty amazing transformation, really! The enamel is tediously applied to the fine silver and fired in my kiln at 1450 degrees. The process is repeated anywhere from three to ten times before the piece is finished."



Some photos from her studio:
I don't know what these futuristic looking things are but I just love seeing part of the process.
Here are some examples of her beautiful jewelry from her shop:
un deux trois necklace $48



pod necklace $48




orbit necklace $45





circle ring...enameled $58

She also has a blog! Check it out and watch for her at local Michigan art and craft fairs too.
Be sure to take a look at her shop and remember to BUY HANDMADE!
Kelly is giving a 15% discount until next Friday, September 4th when you mention "lilacpop" in notes to seller at checkout. Be sure to take advantage!



 
Top