I have this visual for my display at my very first outdoor art fair. Weathered, shabby chic pieces, antique cameras, metal jewelry, and my photography. I have been collecting pieces for the past couple of weeks and decided to set up a mock table tonight. I was so happy with it that I didn't want to take it down!
The piece on the left is actually a TV tray holder that I bought on craig's list for $5. I put nails in it to hang necklaces from. It's perfect! The piece in the middle is an old weather shelving unit and the piece on the right is an old Towne Club crate. I laid burlap over the table cloth.
I got the awesome metal boxes with wings at Catching Fireflies at their sidewalk sale during the Berkley Bash for $1 each. They are so perfect to hang necklaces on.

My tent will have walls on 3 sides and I plan on backing a wood frame with burlap and hanging jewelry from it as well as hanging open frames with nails along the top and hanging jewelry. I also picked up a really cool metal trunk on the side of the road that I'm going to incorporate somehow.


I made this banner using fabric from Ikea and then cut the letters out of recycled sweaters and tees and ironed them on with interfacing. The fabric was a bit too black white and brown so I used watercolors and painted some of the birds lilac. I may stitch around the letters if I have time. I cannot wait for the shows this weekend!




 
Top