Okay, so every time this year, because Princess T loves to Dance and is growing like a weed, we always have to look for a new Halloween Dance Ensemble along with whatever other Costume will be a secondary choice for Trick-Or-Treating should the weather be too chilly Halloween Night for Belly Dance Costumes.  *LOL*  This year I 'Scored' BIG... check out this Awesome Princess Jasmine Harem Style Ensemble that I got for under Ten Bucks at a 'Pick'!  *Cha-Ching and a Happy Dance of my own!*
 
 



So the Tiny Dancer with a Big Attitude was suitably Impressed with her new Dance Ensemble and got her 'Sassy On' the moment she suited up in it!  *Winks*
 
 



She Adores Fine Fabrics as much as Gramma Dawn so we were both Loving the Shimmering Hue of the Satins and the Exotic Trims, which included tiny Coins and lotsa Golden Glam!
 
 
 
 
Some of her Dolls were strategically placed around the Halloween Vignettes to watch the Fashion Show and Dance Routine she'd be Performing in the New Outfit, Princess T LOVES an Audience, every Diva does. *Smiles*
 
 
 
 
This tiny Treasure was actually one of Princess T's Freebie Finds... I've always taught the Kiddos to remember to look ahead and down when they're out and about, you'd be surprised what gets Lost and dropped, thus Orphaned on sidewalks and streets... this was such a 'Find'!
 




"Ahem... Gramma!"  Oh, but I digress, back to the Main Attraction who simply MUST be the Center of Attention and in fact the Center of the Universe at ALL TIMES!   *Winks*
 
 


She was really Working It and I was trying to get her to Smile since she's recently lost three baby teeth and I think the gap tooth grins of a Grade Schooler with missing teeth is so stinkin' Cute!
 
 

 
 
"Come on... BIG missing teeth SMILE for Gramma... PLEASE!"
 



We tried different locations to loosen her up to Smile bigger and let down her Guard...
 
 
 
 
With a different Doll Audience... but Vanity prevailed... and held her Ground... Darn that Diva Pride!
 
 


"REALLY Gramma, did you honestly think I'd Cave and NOT look Fabulous for a second!?!"
 
 



Okay so you've made a valid point... not gonna happen in this Lifetime... so we'll just continue the Shoot with your Serious Diva Face...
 
 



But I did get a Near Full Smile {she was Desperately holding it in} when I asked for some Booty Shots... and my best Outkast 'Hey Ya' Andre' 3000 Impersonation... "Shake it, shake it like a Polaroid Picture" lyrics! *LOL*  They Love it when Gramma gets Silly, so long as its not in Public. *Winks*
 
 



Apparently she wanted a Classy Shoot so we were gonna hafta just Roll with that.
 
 



Even Bribes didn't work... Cranberry Orange Scones and Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes from Trader Joe's!  I called out ALL the Shots... to no avail...
 
 



But we did have a Big Time and she was Satisfied with the results, Critiquing every Shot like Hugh Hefner... if it wasn't Approved she Insisted it be Deleted.  *Insert me shaking head and LOL*
 
 



And the Young Prince, not to be outdone, is Sporting his faux scars every day now... he's gone thru virtually ALL of my Eyeliner... and today I HAD to not laugh hysterically at the positioning of the facial scars, which just reminded me of a Baseball Stitching!  *Bwahahaha!*  I'm not sure he was going for that Look of a Baseball Head so I had to try not to express my Opinion.  *SO hard!* 
 
 



Teen Angst and even Constructive Criticism = Major Drama and Emotional Meltdown... and he was already SO SERIOUS!!!  Good Lord... that enough was hard not to start fits of laughter from bubbling over and out of my mouth!!!
 
 



Lucky for me, unlike his Sister, he's not that into being Photographed so a few Shots sufficed for him before he was off and out the door... yes... like this... that's how he's been Rolling for Weeks now so everybody he knows is used to it... and to him marching by the beat of his own Drummer twenty-four-seven with no Inhibitions!
 
 



And when I get to the Kitchen, look who drops by to raid the Candy Dishes... The Son!  Caught in the Act!
 
 



Actually he'd come by to show off the New Ride that he and Girlfriend had Negotiated... well, his Girl had anyway, she's the best Negotiator of the two... which is why she's Perfect for this Family!  *Smiles*  It's a Sweet Ride and they got a Killer Deal... and it's got Tan Real Leather Interior and all the buzzers and bells in Technology.  I'm Delighted for them and that they now have a vehicle again.
 
 

 
 
And this Shot for the Post is Appropriate for Halloween because you never know when 'Spirit' is gonna show up at this Ole' House... or WHERE.  So while all the Kiddos were being Silly an Orb shows up in the Shot... and The Son would be Mortified to see WHERE Spirit showed up!   *LMAO!!! Nasty Orb... Nasty Crotch hovering Orb!*   No, I didn't show him this one, he'd be TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!  And it's such a good one too, but I will respect some of his Dignity and not zoom in on it so that you can see the details of the Orb.  *LOL*  Anyway, he allegedly NEVER reads Mom's Silly Designer Blog... and isn't it our Job as Parents to Embarrass our kids any way we can for as long as we can?   I take that Job Seriously, obviously!   *Winks*
 

 
 
And I'm not nearly as bad as The Man, who saw that Shot and said, "I Wonder, does this Qualify us as the Most Haunted Place in Arizona now?  Where Haunted Crotch Shots show that you get molested by the Spirits when you come for a visit?"   *Bwahahaha!*  I know we're Bad... Bad Grandpa... Bad Gramma... Johnny Knoxville and 'Jackass' didn't do it first folks, we should get Royalties!  *Winks*
 
 
 
 
And at Bohemian Valhalla even the Bohemian Cat Boys and Yul get into the Halloween Spirit and bring Mama Dawn some Halloween Props... like this Dragonfly they brought and laid at my feet... just Perfect for my Entomology Theme don'tcha think?  Thanks Fur Baby Boys!
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top