Happy Easter my Friends!!!  Thank You for stopping by for an Easter Blog Visit... Easter Blessings from our Home to Yours!!!
 
 
 
 
No... we didn't Win an Easter Ham at the Event yesterday... but Princess T and I did find some Bargain Treasures at our Antique Mall... which was even better than Ham because the Thrill Of The Hunt trumps even eating delish foods for us!  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
And the Dealers had really loaded up the Bargains for the Event let me tell you!  I picked up the two unframed Daguerreotype Tin Photos of the Charming turn of the Century Families for only six bucks each!
 
 
 
 
I just Love these now obsolete Photographic processes... and wanted to get some good close-ups so you could see how Fab they are...
 
 
 
 
Of coarse a good close-up also reveals that I haven't dusted in a Dog's Age!  *LOL*  Ah, well, we're all Friends here right, so no Judgment or Critiques I Hope about my lack of Domestic Skills!?!  *Winks*
 
 
 
 
I also got a great Old Door Hardware Lot for only five bucks... which included this Crystal Doorknob AND...
 
 
 
 
This Pair of Art Deco Style matching Door Plates with a Divine Chippy Rusty Patina!  Not bad for only five bucks! 
 
 
 
 
Aren't you Wishing now that you came to Hunt for Found Treasures too?!?  Princess T got a bag full of  Robot Dogs for two bucks...
 
 
 
 
She and Yul got busy playing with said Quartet of Robot Dogs once we got Home... but wait... they seem to be levitating above the Gate!!!  What's up with that?!???!???!  Better go see...
 
 
 
 
Ah, THAT'S why!!!  *LOL*  These G-Kids are 'Climbers', like our Kids were before them... and I could tell you some Heart stopping Hair raising Stories of what they've all climbed up on or fell off or out of over the Years... at least this was only four feet off the ground so no sweat!  *Whew!*
 
 
 
 
And they were certainly having a Good Time on this Gloriously Beautiful Day... this Duo is as thick as Thieves... Yul will participate in anything the Princess is involved in!  
 
 
 
 
Well... inbetween Cat Naps that is!  *Smiles*  And especially when her Big Bro' isn't Home these two are inseperable Companions.
 
 
 
 
Well, these two are inseperable Companions too... Princess T and her BFF the Princess E from down the Street.  And there was an Easter Party going on at Princess E's house so they threw on their Party Dresses... got all dolled up... and naturally Insisted on Gramma Dawn getting her Camera so they could strike a Pose!  *LOL*  Oh yeah, they are the Sassy Diva Duo to the Max these two!!!
 
 
 
 
Needless to say she wasn't this Clean when she got Home that Night after Partying with reckless abandon... *LOL*... so we had to find another Ensemble for Easter Services and Activities. 
 
 
 
 
You can plainly see by the Princess E's telltale signs around her chops that she'd already begun to Party and partake of Easter Buffet Goodness!!!  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
We'd picked up our Hot Cross Buns from Wildflower Bread Co. too.  Not nearly as good as those Nanna {my Mom} used to make for us from her European Family Recipe... but pretty darn good I must say!
 
 
 
 
It just wouldn't seem quite like Easter without Hot Cross Buns!!!  YUM!!!  What Family Traditional Staples do you have at your Easter Table my Friends?
 
 
 
 
And what is your Fav Easter Candy?  Mine is Gourmet Jelly Beans!  Fav Flavor: The Coffee Flavor ones!
 
 
 
 
And along with Jelly Belly Beans I've now found another Company that makes great Gourmet Jelly Beans in forty-one Flavors... Gimbals.  And because Gourmet Jelly Beans can be rather expensive I'm glad Jelly Belly came out with the Belly Flops which are available at 99 Cent and Discount Stores now... we don't mind the mutant shapes at the deep savings!  *Winks*
 
 


And The Man brought me Home a Beautiful Cheerful Spring Bouquet of Colorful Daisies.  You know how much I J'Adore Bright Color!
 
 

 
 
Now I Confess that I am pathetic at Floral Arrangements... my Dad used to make it look so effortless and easy, his Arrangements looked so Professional and Superb, not to mention he could do it in a jiffy... but I do so Love Fresh Flowers!  Even if I can't manage to make them look so Dreamy as some of you who have that Natural Gift and Talent of Floral Arranging and I sadly didn't Inherit that Gift from Dear Ole' Dad!
 
 
 
 
I've bought books on the subject, I've had Talented Friends and Family try to Teach me... to no avail... it just mustn't be one of my Natural Artistic Gifts though because I still suck at Flower Arranging!  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
But The Man knows I Love Fresh Flowers and he's always bought them for me from the first Date onwards.  Sometimes Professional Arrangements and other times he lets me try my hand at it... not that I seem to get any better with all these Years of Practice mind you!  *Bwahaha!*
 
 
 
 
But if the Vase and the Flowers are pretty enough, nobody seems to mind my feeble efforts!  And it's always a Joy to have Fresh Flowers in the Home, there's just something about it that I Adore and so it's always very Special when I Receive some as a Surprise Gift!
 
 
 
 
And of coarse Easter is a Time of Remembrance of the Great Gift our Lord freely gave of Himself on our behalf.
 
 
 
 
And the Good News that He Is Risen and Lives, Inviting us into Relationship with Him.  I do Hope you have Accepted that Invitation to Know Him and not just know about Him?
 
 
 
 
Because you see, that would be YOUR Gift back to Him!  And every Angel in Heaven will Rejoice when you Accept His Gift and give yourself in return.
 
 
 
 
And I Truly Hope that this Easter and each day thereafter you Rejoice and Appreciate the Blessings we have on this side of Time and Eternity?  And look forward to the Reward of Serving Him on the other side of Time and Eternity... you have to spend Eternity somewhere... might as well be Heaven!
 
 
 
 
I always stand in Awe of all of Creation and how Beautiful our Natural World is that The Creator carefully Planned every Detail of and how it all works together so Beautifully if Man resists messing it up!  *Le Sigh*  I can only Imagine how much more Fabulous Heaven will be!!!
 
 
 
 
Thankfully there are those that utilize the Creative Spirit they were Endowed with and Create Beauty instead of Chaos.
 
 
 
 
I can stand in Awe of many of those Creations of Man too that display such Amazing Talent and Creativity... especially those Works of Art that Honor our Lord and the Artist's Spirituality. 
 
 
 
 
And even those of Whimsey... because Life should be Enjoyed... there should be Fun, Humor and Creating for the sake of Creating and adding something Beautiful to our World that has our handprint on it and a piece of ourselves in it.
 
 
 
 
When you Create anything there is a piece of yourself in that Creation... it is a tiny part of you Manifested outside of yourself... some of your Essence has been imparted to every Creation... and so the Lord's Essence is also IN us since He Created us.
 

 
 
And each of us has Purpose... and I do Hope you Discover yours my Friends.  You are each fearfully and Wonderfully made and Endowed with Divine Gifts... but don't keep them to yourself... they are Magnified when you Share them with others and the World!
 
 
 
 
 
And even if you Feel or are Convinced that your Gifts and Purpose are Humble, be sure, they are not worthless... they are Important and Valuable.
 
 
 
 
Even the smallest of things done with Great Love are going to make an Impact and Contribution in a Positive way in this World... and don't we NEED that desperately right now?
 
 
 
 
Love is so Powerful AND it Abides... and it is the best way to Reflect our Lord here on Earth as His Hands and Feet until He returns.
 
 
 
 
And it is Human Nature to Crave being Loved... and to Connect to others in a Meaningful way that makes us feel Valued.
 
 
 
 
So I Challenge you this Easter to Love more Deeply, more Sincerely, more Generously than you may ever have.  To Openly Express that Love... not just to those you Love and Care about and know now... but also to your Neighbors... Strangers and each precious person you might cross in your Sphere of Influence.  You never know what a Positive Impact you may make in that Person's day, Spiritual Walk or Life you see.
 
 
 

If you are a Believer we are each Commanded to Love one another... so it's not really a Choice... it was Directed with Specific Authority by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ... He Requires it of us... so we should do the very best we can.
 
Blessings and Love from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top