Source: Pinterest
 
I know that not all of my Blog Friends are connected to me via Facebook so you are unaware of our Family Emergency.  So I am utilizing this Post to let all my Friends in the Land of Blog know that I will be taking a Blog Break to deal with a very Serious Family Emergency involving The Man.  It is too distressing to discuss right now and there is so much we're dealing with regarding the recent catastrophic turn of events that happened this past weekend.  I know that we have many who Care and just know that all of  your Prayers and Encouragement always mean so much to our Family and to assist us in keeping up by Faith during difficult times.  Tomorrow is my Birthday and I'm attempting to keep as much of a sense of Normalcy to our days as possible since it helps me stay Centered and Sane... and gives the G-Kid Force a sense of Security in the midst of such chaos and sorrows.  I will be back eventually... when the time is right to resume Blogging... though I may Visit the Blogs of others in the interim to Uplift my Spirits and lose myself for a Moment in the Beautiful Realm we have Created to sometimes Escape harsher Realities that Life may hand us.
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian  
 
Top