There is a big winter sale in Oceanside Creations's shop on etsy from now until February 14th. Enjoy 20% off items that are already on sale plus free shipping!


Amanda, the artist behind the shop is 24 years old and was born and raised in Southern Maine. She is a pastry chef at a local fine dining restaurant by day. "I've been pretty crafty my whole life and jewelry making and working with beads was one thing I was really into. I had been making jewelry for myself and my friends as a hobby and for Christmas presents this past year I decided to make jewelry for all the ladies in my family as well as my fiance's family. I had alot of them tell me I should be selling my jewelry, and with a little encouragement I set up my Etsy shop. I am a pastry cook at a local fine dining restaurant, but as it is winter there hasn't been alot of work available so I've had plenty of time to enjoy my jewelry making," says Amanda.

Amanda uses high quality materials in her jewelry such as Swarovski pearls, amethyst, and jade. She also has a special "wedding" section with beautiful selections for a bride to be to wear on the big day. She uses a lot of elegant wire wrapping in her creations as well.




She is a proud member of the Etsy Maine Team which you can check out here: http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=5647553




Visit her shop at: Oceanside Creations and take advantage of her great sales!

 
Top