My very first blog! I am so excited. I've been wanting to do this for a while now. My time has been taken over by Etsy--my favorite site ever! I can sit there and scroll through all the awesome stuff there for hours and then all of a sudden realize...I've been sitting there looking through all the awesome stuff for hours! It is addictive. I love to see what others have been creating.






I have two shops on etsy: lilacpop.etsy.com and lilacpopphotography.etsy.com. Link to them here: Funky & Hip Handmade Wearable Art and Jewelry & Fine Art Photographs Printed on Metallic Paper I have been doing everything in my power to get some traffic there so pass the links along--PLEASE!!

I'm hoping to pass along anything helpful that I may come across in my etsy adventures for other sellers too. If I come across a great tutorial in the forums then I will post it here. I already listed a bunch of fun and helpful websites. Most of them are blogs that I like.



I am going to be late dropping off my 3 year old to preschool now but I will write much (MUCH) more later!

 
Top