With the Magpie Tendencies that I have it comes as no Surprise to anyone that has known me for more than a few minutes to realize my greatest weakness...


And the greatest Junquing Thrill for me whilst on the Hunt...


Yes, though the Thrill of the Hunt in and of itself is quite the Rush, it pales in comparison to the overwhelming Delight in discovering THE Thing that will always get my pulse racing & my Heart fluttering faster than a Hummingbird's Wings...


Bohemian Bling... whether Vintage, Antique or Artist Inspired Creations.


And it doesn't have to Sparkle, though that never hurts... *Winks*  


If it's got an interesting enough Graphic or Styling I can be equally smitten once my eyes lock onto it.


And certain Types will appeal to me more strongly than others... ie: Vintage or Unusual Rosaries...


Or almost anything that has Chandie Crystals dripping from it. *LOL*

 
        And my Love of Salvage being Upcycled into Unique and Creative wearable Art... oh yeah!!!


If anything has Pearls, delicate Porcelain Flowers, Rhinestones, precious or semi-precious Stones, polished Cabochon Stones...
    

Painted Porcelain, Filigree...


Ornate Metalwork...


Cameos or other Carved surfaces...


Silver, Gold, Bronze, Copper or even Victorian Tin...


Whether an entire piece is accented with these sorts of items all over the place... like a lovely Vintage Millenary piece...


Or just has a single piece with superb Workmanship and detailing... well, I'm all over it!!!


Of all of the Junquing "Scores" and potential "Scores" these are the very hardest for me to resist the Temptation of in fact... or to "Let Go" of at any time in the Future...


And could be the one thing that will have me Quoting my Favorite Scripture Verse over and over again in order not to want to acquire it ALL!!! *Winks*


And so what would be YOUR Greatest Junquing Thrill my Friends?  That one particular Thing, above all else, that is your greatest weakness...


That will get your Heart pounding in your chest, your mouth salivating and your head dizzy with Delight when you Spy it on your Junquing, Shopping or Auction Forrays to discover Found Treasures?   It's okay, your Secret is safe with us... so come clean... after all, Confession is good for the Soul! *Winks*

Dawn... The Blinged Out Bohemian
 
Top