My Dear Mom just Celebrated another Birthday recently and I couldn't wait for my Lil Bro' to Share a recent Image of them both Celebrating her Rockin' it well into her 80's!  I wasn't disappointed, as you can clearly see the Bohemian Mama that has Inspired me all my Life, with the addage that it's better to be looked over than overlooked, is still Fiercely a Fashionista right down to her Mani matching her Bold Hued Ensemble and her Bohemian Bling on as usual!  *Winks*   She has a Youthful Strong Spirit and Attitude and a Positive Energy that defies the Aging Process and so she's still Lookin' Good and Living Life Fully in spite of Age Related Limitations and declining Health!  No doubt she was flirting with all the Young Stud Muffins and getting comped Free Desserts when they went out to eat... she's Shamelessly Flirty even tho' she's now a Great-Great-Nanna and the Guys just Love that at any Age, when a Classy Woman gives them her Attention and turns up the Charm and they bask in her Radiance!   Naughty Nanna you!!!  *Winks*  You Go Girl... Love you so much!  Mwahhh!!!
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Your Proud Daughter... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top