I don't know about you, but I have a 'Thing' for Natural Hearts... Heart Shapes that show up in things of Nature.  If they're non-perishable, like a Rock, I Collect them.  If they're perishable and fleeting, I at least want to attempt to capture them thru the Eye of my Lens.  This Morning I'm eating my Breakfast and lo and behold a couple of my Raspberries had distinctive Heart shapes!
 
 

 
 
Yes, they probably had gotten a little smooshed in their box, but the outcome had been quite Lovely... right before Valentine's Day, Heart shaped Raspberries, so I set about trying to capture their Romantic shape in Images... which proved to be easier said than done.  Who knew that a Raspberry would not cooperate in being Photographed!?  And the frustrating part is, thru the camera's preview screen everything looked perfect and gave me a Green Light... and so I ate them!  *Gasp!  Yeah you know what's coming, right?* 
 
 


And when I download them this had happened... Ohhhh Noooo... blurry Raspberry, which was supposed to be the Star of the Image and instead the background had come into sharper focus than the foreground showcasing The Star of the Post!  *Sob*  No do-overs here, window of Opportunity gone now that they're in my tummy!  Note to Self: Don't be so Confident... next time you have a Photo Shoot of Beautiful Food, download BEFORE eating, just in case!  *LOL*  Oh well, you get the jist of it... Natural Hearts for Breakfast, it made them all the Sweeter!
 
 



Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top