Oops... yes, I did it again!!!   There was only one thing to do to make it so... I Sold my Vintage Pachinko Machine to be able to Purchase another one of  Donna Lucy Ramirez' Gorgeous Creations from Luv Lucy Art To Wear on Etsy.  I had been torn between the first one I bought and this one... and I REALLY wanted them both... so the only thing to do was to Sell something from my Collections to fund the Wardrobe Update!  *LOL*  Hey, where there's a Will there's a way, right?!?
 
 

I'd had an Offer on the Machine from a very interested Buyer, so all I had to do was Accept and it was a Done Deal... this Fab piece of Wearable Art would then be MINE!  *Smiles*  So, as soon as the Machine Sold I couldn't wait to head to Etsy to ensure this OOAK piece ended up in MY Closet and not someone else's!  *Winks*   Isn't it Divine?   And it too is in Real Woman Size, I'm so Thankful there is a Fabric Artist that 'Gets' that not everyone is a Size 6 and accommodates us BMW's so that we can be Fashionable too and not have to settle for ugly unflattering Wardrobe!  *LOL*
 
 


And my Favorite part about this Piece is that even though the Front is Absolutely Gorgeous...
 
 


So is the Back... so actually it is reversable and could be worn either way because both sides are equally Divine.  Therefore making this a very versatile piece that can look like more than one outfit just by turning it around... giving you even more bang for your bucks.  And the Color... a Lovely Tea Stained Sepia, is of coarse one of my Favorite Hues... especially for Wardrobe and Decorating.  I think I could very easily become one of this Etsy Artist's Best Customers!  *LOL*  If you pop on over to her Etsy Shop on the Links provided on this Post, you'll certainly see why... every Creation is Beautiful and the Price Point is very reasonable for Gypsy Couture Wardrobe of this Quality and Craftsmanship.  I'll be standing by my Mailbox with bated breath 'til mine Arrive... *Smiles* 
 
 


Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top