Found my dream house today! I shoot houses for real estate and I have been in some really swanky, huge homes but this particular house is the reason I bought lotto tickets today. I uploaded them backwards and meant to start with the exterior of the home but since I have been so crazy busy lately and just want to go and have a glass of wine and veg in front of the tv this will do. And see how I tied that all in---here's the wine cellar first. ;)





It wasn't merely a nice wine cellar though, there was also this tasting area set up. Amazing.




This is the lower level with a full bar, separate family room/media room, pool table room, fitness room with french doors (love), spa/bathroom with a huge spa shower and sauna.









Dream kitchen with 2 balconies overlooking it and a fireplace/family room area.












Foyer



Dining Room





Great room. I'd want the furniture too!



Another favorite part-the patio! It had a built in grill area that was as big as my kitchen.



There's a 4 car garage on the side too.
C'mon lotto numbers-please come up!













 
Top