My brother-in-law and his wife came to visit last week and we went downtown to Detroit 3 times. The first time was for second row seats for a tigers game which got rained out as soon as we walked through the gate. So bummed. We had fun bar hopping anyway. The second time we went to the DIA and then walked around near the fist and then down to Hart Plaza and along the riverfront. It was amazing. I've lived here all my life and never did that before. It was such a gorgeous day too. The third time was to have dinner in Greek Town which was also awesome. I got some great shots which are available for sale in my etsy shop or if you don't see it, just contact me and I'll hook ya up.
This is typically what my son does for photos.










There is a state park in downtown Detroit-not a lot of people know this. It's beautiful and right on the water.





Renassaince Center (GM Headquarters)




Saw a bride and groom-she looked awesome.

Joe Louis fist






Spirit of Detroit


The people mover.
 
Top