Hit some great estate sales last week! I love estate sales but sometimes you really have to dig. And sometimes you have to go into kind of dark and creepy basements to find the best stuff. Usually the things that I think are awesome are the things that the people running them think are junk. I'm always looking for stuff that I can take apart and make into new things. I found this awesome sterling silver spoon ring for 50 cents, after which I was in a trendy shop and saw them for $18.

A friend of mine picked this leather purse up for me for $3. I drew poppies on it.


I love these beads! They are painted metal beads and as soon as I saw them I had a design in mind for them. They were 75 cents.



Picked up a couple of these pocket knives too.




One of the sales had a box full of locks and keys and they gave it to me for $2. I am going to make a bunch of necklaces with them. The one below is so unique too.





I will post some pics after I make jewelry with them.

 
Top