Thursday and Friday I was lucky to be a vendor at the Youtique, a boutique style shopping and fund raising event hosted by the Interior Designers Coalition for Change. It took place inside the Michigan Design Center in Troy.





Larry Zdeb's booth was full of his awesome collage pieces. I purchased a necklace and I absolutely LOVE it. It was so nice to chat with him about our favorite artists too.


My friend, Claudia came Thursday and helped me out and Friday my friend Julie helped. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends. Here is Julie shopping at the All Things Winged booth full of her beautiful paintings as well as soy candles that are in vintage glass votives. She will be at Art Meets Craft in Pleasant Ridge in June as well.


Gotta say, the food was absolutely amazing! Everything was homemade and delicious.



My jewelry display... I sold most of the new pieces I made and met some lovely people too.



 
Top