One of my Favorite Booths at the MELROSE VINTAGE LUCKY GIRL FLEA MARKET was a Textile Artist and Accessory Designer, Annie of DRAGONFLY DREAMS.
 
 
 
 
Annie's Line of Bohemian Fashions had me wanting it ALL!!!  *Winks*  And it was refreshing that she makes Beautiful Fashions for all sized Women.  She will accept Custom Orders and you can be sure I'll be saving up to place my Custom Order for a DRAGONFLY DREAMS Creation because I really liked what a variety of Unique Fashions and Accessories the Line carries.
 
 
 
 
Our Friend Deborah is such an Ideal Model that she held up a few of my Favorites so that I could Envision the Ensembles off hangars and on one of us Gals that Adores these Creations.  This one was my absolute Favorite!
 
 

 
I'd Love one like this in a Tea Stained Hue!!!
 
 
 
 
But I could see myself in any of these Fashions and even some of the Pastels...
 
 

 
 
I Love Upcycled Vintage Clothing and Textiles made into Wearable Art!!!
 
 
 
 
Each was Unique and the Hues were Springtime Fresh and Hand-Dyed.   So there were several that really caught my Eye and I would have Loved adding to my Spring Wardrobe. 
 
 
 
 
I Love it when I Discover a New Designer who Creates Fashions that I would definitely want to fill my Wardrobe up with.
 
 
 
 
I am just not a buy it off the Department Store Rack sorta Gal... I'd rather have fewer items in my Closets that I Adore and would wear often than a bounty of items that I don't.  So Investing in Anchor Pieces of OOAK Creations in Wardrobe that is My Style is the way I prefer to go.
 
 
 
 
And Annie's Booth was Eyecatching as well and just drew us right in... and she's such a Delightful and Sweet Soul that I really enjoyed talking with her and getting to know more about her Line.
 
 
 
 
I've included Links to her Business Site and Facebook Page so that you can see even more of the Beautiful Creations of Clothing, Bags and Accessories.
 
 
 
 
I Loved this Sweet Camisole Tanktop.
 
 
 
 
And this Messenger Style Bohemian Bag.
 
 
 
 
And of coarse you KNOW how I J'Adore dolled up Taxidermy and Skullies!  *Winks*
 
 
 
 
Had this one been for Sale... it might have come Home with me!  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
It would have been right at Home in Bohemian Valhalla... along with our other dolled up Taxidermy and Skullies.  *Winks*
 
 

 
Be sure to come back Tomorrow for even more Vendors at the Flea Market...
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top