How does the potential of Winning a Fifty Dollar Gift Certificate to our Antique Mall sound to you?
 
 
 
 
Well... all you have to do my Friends is visit the BRASS ARMADILLO WEST Antique Mall this Home and Garden Show Weekend and Vote for your Favorite Spring Display in the Mall... if that Space Wins then all who Voted for them will then be entered into another Drawing for a $50 BRASS ARMADILLO Gift Certificate!  Yep, it's as easy as that my Friends!
 
 

 
There is an overload of Springtime in Showroom #114... because you know how the Queen of Excess Rolls, right?  *Winks*
 
 
 
 
I had so much Fun Styling for Spring... it's one of my Favorite times of the year, when everything is Fresh and New Life is Springing up.
 
 
 
 
So yes, it's TIME to start anew, with Fresh Ideas and Fresh Starts... breathing New Life into something so that you can see it grow!
 
 
 
 
And we're having our Big Parking Lot Sale today too... so you can 'Score' loads of Deals outside the Mall as well... and I'll be Serving up Twenty-Five Cent Hotdogs to you after 11:00 am... yes, I will!  So come Hungry!  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
I was adding New Inventory clear up until Closing last Night... because several Items I'd Blogged about in Yesterday's Post had already Sold!
 
 
 
 
 
Well, gotta Dash... will continue this Post later in the day I suppose...
 
 
 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top