Yes... finally I'm getting around to the Finale Post of the SWEET SALVAGE Event!  *Winks*
 
 
 
 
I've been running behind on just about everything lately... so much to do and so little time!  Right now I'm prepping my own Showroom for the Memorial Day Weekend Event and 'Name Your Own Price' Sale.  I'll be taking Photos when everything is set up and we Hope to see you this Weekend.
 
 
 
 
I've been spending an inordinate amount of time Sourcing Inventory... which is always so much Fun but then leaves precious little time for much else, like Blogging!  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
I was almost glad that this Month's Series of Events was behind me so that I could now concentrate on what I needed to do rather than focusing on what I wanted to do.  Do you do that sometimes too?
 
 
 
 
I Confess that the NEED 'To Do' List sometimes gets sidelined for the WANT 'To Do' List lately... because I've been rather burned out on Caregiving... whilst juggling trying to keep the Home and Showroom in Order simultaneously and Work outside the Home too.
 
 
 
 
Now that The Man has driving restrictions until the Docs can complete all the Tests to figure out what's going on, I'm racing around rather like a scalded cat going here and there anytime driving needs to be done.  The coordinating of it all while I'm doing it without any backup has been quite a Challenge.
 
 
 
 
So it has been nice to Escape on some 'Picks' for Inventory just so that I can do something I Need to do but that also takes my mind off of Challenges, Family Heath Issues and a hectic Schedule that has been grueling.
 
 
 
 
Dropping G-Kids off... picking them up from School and taking everyone to Appointments inbetween my Work Schedule has been like running a very tiring Marathon.  It has also meant adjusting Schedules at Work to accommodate Child Pick-Up as each Grade lets out at a different time... and earlier on Wednesdays.  So now I'm working an Evening Shift on Tuesdays and a Morning Shift on Wednesdays... just 12 hours between Shifts... and getting off a mere 15 minutes before The Princess must be picked up on Wednesdays... and then back to pick up The Young Prince 20 minutes later!  In short... it's kicking my ass!
 
 
 
 
So my Prayers have been going something like, "Lord, please send in some Replacement Recruits soon 'cause I desperately need some Backup!"    So Imagine my Relief when the BFF, my Sis in Texas, calls this Afternoon to ask if she can come back to Arizona soon and live with us for a while to help out... and consider permanently relocating back Home to Arizona since she's been desperately unhappy and homesick there in Texas.
 
 
 
 
I knew she didn't like Texas... but had merely gone to help out her Daughters who had both relocated there for Career Reasons... and to help out with her own G-Kids while everyone was getting settled in the Lone Star State and while her Son-In-Law was deployed overseas.   Now that everyone is Settled she can't wait to get back to Arizona... and I must say I've been missing her as much as she's been missing us!
 
 
 
 
We've always had each other's Backs... and she's always been one I can depend on through thick and thin... and vice-versa.   Ride or Die Relationships are always good to have close by and they are Rare... since nothing sorts people out quite like Trouble.   When you're really 'Going Through' it will be the Ride or Dies that will not be conspicuous by their absence or bail when the going gets tough.
 
 
 
 
Right now the going has gotten tough... real tough... and she said she hasn't been able to get us off her Heart and Mind and perhaps that is why she's been so unsettled and feeling such an urgency to leave Texas?  My Prayers went up and we both Believe The Lord spoke the Need into her Heart and Spirit... because even that which I had previously kept to myself she had a Knowing about... perhaps not the Specifics, but certainly that I needed her... and she in turn also needed us.
 
 
 
 
It felt like such a Relief to us both to come clean about all the specifics... hers and ours... and coordinate it so that we could be mutually beneficial and a Blessing to each other at just the right timing.
 
 
 
 
I had been fearful to acknowledge Caregiver Burnout openly... because I didn't expect any Help to be coming and there certainly were no volunteers... and so it was a matter of shelving the Physical and Emotional Toll it was taking and just do what had to be done regardless because I was standing completely alone with the hand dealt.  Agencies are quagmired in the red tape and so though some Services had been Approved on some levels... there was still the bohemouth of a "Process" before you'll actually allegedly RECEIVE said Services... and lotsa Follow-Up on your part because that's just how it always rolls.
 
 
 
 

And when you're dealing with several Agencies for various different Family Members simultaneously... keeping it all adequately Followed-Up can become a full time job in and of itself... along with the Caregiving and anything else you might be responsible for maintaining in Life!
 



 
And so I've been playing Catch-Up even with the things I really Enjoy doing... like Blogging... because the Schedule has been Crazy and I've been taking spontaneous Naps whenever the opportunity presents itself... I swear I've Learned to fall asleep at a moment's notice just to get sufficient Rest and Sleep in recent weeks... but now I have a Peace that Help is finally coming... God is always right on Time with sending it!
 
 

1 Corinthians 10:13

King James Version (KJV)
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
 

 
Top