One of the best parts of Autumn rolling in is that many of our Favorite Shops, which have closed during the fierce Summer heat, have now re-opened for the Season now that the temperature is cooling down!  Our Friend Wendy's Shop, MELROSE VINTAGE, is one of them.
 
 

 
It's always great to meet up with and Shop with Friends there... as we all Trawl Melrose for Vintage Treasures and Inspiration.  This is me with Friends Stephanie and Amy, who were enjoying some of the Shops for the very first time.
 



I had been eye-balling Wendy's Collection of Suitcases for some time now... especially that Butterscotch Striped one with rope handle... it wanted to come Home with me and has begged to for some time, but had been a Display item.  HAD being a key word here...
 
 



So of coarse I just happened to notice that this day several were up for Sale... so... I asked about the coveted Suitcase... whaddya want for it Wendy?  PLEEEEAAAASE...  *Winks*  Yeah, I was pleading like an annoying little Kid would I'm sure... so how could she refuse me, right?  It almost always works when my G-Kids do it with me...  *LOL*
 
 



I guess Wendy found it equally Pitiful and Annoying because she was willing to part with it... *Smiles*   Thanks my Friend, I Promise I'll take good Care of it!  I have this particular Weakness for the Vintage Striped ones so it will remain in my Private Collection.  But it will mean I'll have to Let Go of some of the lesser Loved non-striped ones as is my Rule when anything comes in now.
 
 



Pamela and I had a Great Time Trawling Melrose on this Girl's Day Out Third Thursday.  It was so nice to be able to get out with Friends and just forget about Troubles and have Fun and be around so much Positive Energy and Inspiration!
 

 
 
Okay, without us sitting there this is how Awesome this Vignette looked... and yes, that Vintage Velvet Chair was as comfy as it is Beautiful!  I can't even begin to tell you how many Chairs I've wanted from here... and yes, I have 'scored' several that were just too irresistable to pass on!  *Winks*
 
 

 
 
For a European Country Romantic Vibe you'll be in Seventh Heaven here... every Vignette has a Beautiful yet relaxed, inviting and serene Atmosphere. 
 

 
 
You could definitely see yourself curled up in here to read a good book or take a nap now couldn't you?




And how comfy and inviting this is...



 
How Cute is the line of mismatched Vintage Chairs?
 
 



And I was Adoring that huge Victorian Ceiling Tin floor to ceiling Mirror!!!
 
 




There are always Workshops being held by many of our Favorite Artists too... sure Wish I had the time and freedom to take this one coming up, I Love Artist Christie Repasy's Romantic Style Paintings!!!   


 

And I'm always Adoring the Vintage Trims Wendy Sources... a Fabric Artist's Dream!
 
 



And Scrapbook and Crafting Supplies galore for any Project you can Imagine!  Loved this Sweet little chippy Salvage Drawer with Crystal Knob.
 
 



And this section of the Shop was very Boho... just my Style!


 
 
Vintage Demijohns in every shape and size imaginable... fresh from Europe!
 
 

 
 
Well, this is all I have time to Share with you in today's Post... but there will be more...
 
 


Blessings and more Adventures coming to you from the Arizona Desert soon... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
 
 

 
Top