Today I go to visit The Man at the Trauma Center again, which means putting on my Mask... the Cheerful one that will Comfort him and make him Believe everything is going Fine and going to be alright, so that all he has to worry about is Healing and working on Intensive Rehabilitation.  It's tough, because I've always been Truthful with him during our long Marriage, but right now he can't be distracted by nor overwhelmed with the Truth.  The Truth has been a heavy burden for me to bear... and I'm well and not seriously injured... and I don't want my real face and true emotions to reveal to him my concerns for him and his condition... and for the situation at Home, which is very complex too, given the circumstances.  So... I'm putting on my Mask now... and heading out into the City's Morning Rush Hour Traffic towards the Hospital... which should give me ample time to reherse my lines.
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 

 
Top