New items are listed in my shop and I thought I'd share them here too. Except the legwarmers/armwarmers below because...I decided they went so well with this outfit that I am going to keep them! Ha. But I spent so much time and effort photographing them that I figured I'd post them here anyway.



My 4 year old son was in the room when I was taking these and when I tried to do a kitchy photo (the one on the left above) he told me it looked like I had to go potty! Took me a while to regain enough composure to take more after that one. Kids are awesome!

Armwarmers made from a recycled silk sweater and then needfelted.
$20



Blue scarflette with layered vintage buttons
$24



Swarovski crystals that have all been wire wrapped and hammered by hand.
$48



One of my favorite pieces I've made using mixed metals.
$38



I love love love this yarn! It's hand dyed and spun in Japan and just beautiful.
$28



This necklace goes with everything.
$24


I hammered the little circles and then attached them onto the shiny rectangle.
$30


This one reminds me of a full moon. It's very shiny too.
$30

 
Top