I Love Gypsy Curtains... and I desperately NEED this set that my Friend Angela Created for the Shop... *LOL*
 
 



I know... I'm a very Needy Person... *Winks*... because now I also think I Need the swag of Old Glass too... just so as not to break up the set... which is a Display and not for Sale... but hey, that's never stopped me from Going Hard for what I Think I Need before!!!  *Smiles*
 
 



I'm in the Process of replacing all the Curtains at this Ole' House simply because I Need a Change too...
 
 



I've been working on a Home Transformation one room... one window... at a time.... then I shall move on to the Art Studio Cottage since it's Vacant again and can be Reclaimed as what I Intended for it to be... my Studio Space... a Haven for me to Retreat to and Create in.
 
 



We had yet another Burglary at the Studio Cottage after the last Guest moved out... it's on the back half of our Acreage so particularly vulnerable when it's Vacant.  They broke a Window and an Old Door to gain entrance while I had The Man at the VA Hospital last week for an Appointment... the place was ransacked, vandalized and tossed... I felt so upset and violated.   The creepiest part of the Crime Scene was they also lit every damn Candle in the place, in the middle of the Afternoon... must have been Tweakers, that's just too Weird for anyone NOT High! 
 
 

 
 
The Son and some of our Friends in the Trades came by and cleaned everything up since I felt totally overwhelmed by the mess and vandalism... they spent all day working hard to put it all right.  I LOVE and Appreciate you Guys, you ROCK and came in like the Cavalry to our Rescue!!!  They also replaced the door and window with some of my Architectural Salvage Stash and secured the place like a Fortress with extra Security measures including Ornate Ironwork.  So my Hoard of Old Doors, Ornate Wrought Iron Accents and Salvage Old Windows does come in mighty handy at times like this!  It's taken me all week to be able to talk about it.   And be sure, I'm putting a Gypsy Curse on whoever the perps are... 
 
 



Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top