Sorry the Post is a little late, but as promised I'm taking you along on the day of the Procession of the Dia de los Muertos Celebration we attended.   I'm making it a Visually Epic Party length since you so patiently waited for it... *Winks*... Enjoy...
 
 

















Princess T insisted that Gramma get in front of the camera for at least one Shot, she's honing her Photographer Skills... *Smiles*
 
 










 This Young Woman reminded me so very much of our Youngest Daughter {who is the Mother of the G-Kid Force}... even Princess T noticed the uncanny resemblance, even with Calavera Make-Up, to her Mommy.
 
 









































 







                  Kathy Cano-Murillo, 'The Crafty Chica', was there... I Adore her Vibrant Style and her Crafty Instructional Books on how to Create some of your own 'Crafty Chica Style' Wearable Art, so it was a Joy to meet her in person and see so much of her Amazing Work up close. 
 
            






 

































And yes, I'll be partaking of the Dia de los Muertos Altar Wine a little bit each day... so expect more rambling Posts!  *LOL*
 
 






Salud my Friends!!!  I do Hope you've Enjoyed coming along on The Procession with us Virtually?
 
 

 




 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian... and the G-Kid Force
 
 
 
Top