Does anyone remember that Iconic Scene in 'The Godfather' when they find the Horse's Head in the bed?  Well, I'm one-up on the Corleone's because I have an Antelope Head in my Guest Bedroom bed!  *LOL*
 
 



It being the Alleged Haunted Room, don't worry, previous Guests and The Son would contend that this wouldn't be the creepiest thing in the room or creepiest part of staying in the room anyway!  *Bwahaha!!!*  I have been seeking out Antique Taxidermy to Gypsify and this Beautiful Old Mount, though shedding like an Old Cat, was perfect... AND at a deep discount, so I was Jazzed to 'Pick' it!!!
 
 



Eventually it shall be sporting a Tiara or Santos Crown, Fur Shrug, Bohemian Bling and an Antique European Gesso Frame surrounding it... I can't wait to Transform it from Old and Sad, to a Party Animal that will be the Center of Attention in the room it will hang out in.  *Winks*
 
 



I'll have to name her... and if you have any Wonderful Suggestions... let me know okay... all entries will be considered.  *Smiles*  Old Taxidermy is On Trend right now so I'd Love to be able to procure more Antique pieces to Trick Out for my Showrooms and Flip.   With a Brother-In-Law who is a Talented Taxidermist I really have no excuse not to have an inside track into where the Old Stashes might be hidden, huh?  *Winks*
 
 



And speaking of Old Heads...  I had Sold off most of my Mannequin Heads that I use in the Showrooms to display Vintage Hats... so its always great to find some more to replace them... meet the newest Old Head aquisition. 




She was in sad shape when I found her, as if she had been made into a creepy Halloween Prop because her eyes had been completely blacked out... but nothing a Mister Clean Magic Eraser couldn't fix... those things really DO work Magic... whoever Invented them was a Genius and I Love them!!!  *Mwahhhh*
 
 



I'd also like to find whoever Colored her hair, because I'm really diggin' it... even if it was probably a Cosmetology Student just practicing.  *Smiles*
 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top