I Love Big Letters... and Big Numbers... and Signage that has Big Letters and/or Numbers.  In fact, I probably should have been in the Sign Biz because I've always been attracted to Signage.  And spelling out little Messages, significant Initials and tucking in little Scrabble-like additions to my Styling and Vignettes.  I just think it personalizes things and gives meaning to a Display... even if you've got to be on the "Inside" of what a Cryptic Message might mean to the select few that it has significance for.  I'm the type to even enjoy trying to figure out the Cryptic Meaning behind a particular Display that has Numbers or Letters and might hold a Mysterious Message or Personal Significance to why those particular Numbers or Letters were chosen.  

Of coarse it could be completely Random too and have no real Meaning or Message at all.  Just a Delightful Display of jumbled Letters and Numbers that is visually appealing.  Or perhaps were only the random Letters or Numbers you happened to have and couldn't construct a complete Message or Meaningful Personalization to because you were missing some of the ones you needed?!  *LOL*

Regardless, I am always on the lookout for Big Letters and/or Numbers to Play with, Style with, Sell or Photograph.    Or those Classic Iconic Numbers or Letters that everyone is familiar with... like the Coca-Cola Font Style Letters... {Who among us doesn't recognize that Coca-Cola "C" Font!?}... 
or 7-Up.   Just about every Logo of a well known Company has some recognizable Font that easily distinguishes it and sets it apart, making it unique... that's just Genius Marketing.  Before my Kids or G-Kids could even read or spell they could distinguish those Classic Iconic Signs and/or Symbols from their Favorite Places {ie: Such as The Golden Arches of McDonalds, etc...}.

And I suspect I'm not the only one with Big Letter Love?!  How about you?

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

  
 
Top