As I was Sourcing for the Booth this week I also found some Fabulous Finds to keep...  yeah, at times I wish I didn't do that, as the Great Edit & Purge of 2012 continues... but sometimes the Treasures are just too Awesome to part with!   Like this Sweet pair of Old Boudoir Ladies...



See, the Girls were just BEGGING for me to take them Home with me and not Sell them off!  *LOL*




And I must admit that when I saw them for less than Two Bucks each, well, my Heart fairly skipped a beat too and I found myself clutching my chest much like they are!  *Be still my beating Heart! Winks*




Now... though my Blog Friend Vanna might know more of the History of such Dolls since she has a massive Collection, these two were my first of this Style... and so I don't know much about either one except that this one has a Copyright Mark and "K.C. 1928" on her base...




And has a more wide-awake expression to her eyes...



And the one with the more demure expression has no Markings at all...




But shows such similar Age, Patina & wear that perhaps she's of the same Era?

 


And right beside them for less than Three Bucks was this Sweet little Earthenware Old Clown Cannister with Glazed Face & Accents...

  


And the most Intoxicating Divine Fragrance when you lifted his lid... of an obviously expensive Perfume...




And it turns out he's by the Noted Fashion Icon Giorgio Sant' Angelo...


 Source: Bing Images
Source: Bing Images ~ Giorgio Sant'Angelo

Who I Adore the Gypsy & Native American Inspired Style Fashions of... definitely a Man after my own Heart when it comes to Bohemian Bling, Style & Fashion!

 


So no wonder I was attracted to this Sweet piece from one of his Collections...





And it makes every room it's in smell Heavenly as the Fragrance of the Perfume Oils seeped into the Earthenware is released into the air...



And Marilyn came for a short visit... until she could be Graced with a more suitable frame than the tacky one she was discovered with... hated it...




Though I Loved the Image of Marilyn and so I set about finding a Classier Frame to Showcase her in... Love these Old Hollywood Glam Shots!!!
 
 


And so now Marilyn is at my Booth {#44} wearing a much more suitable and Classier Solid Brass Frame... not that Marilyn doesn't Rock anything... but she deserved better than the cheap frame someone had put her in... *Winks* 




And that's just a small sampling of how my Junquing went this week my Friends... Booth Images of other Found Treasures will follow...


Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top