Quick!!!  You're running out of Time for the big Sale before they close for the Summer at RUST & ROSES!!!  Only one week left in fact!!!




Everything in the Shop is 20%-50% Off!!!  So if there was that Item(s) you were Jonesin' for... now is the Time to 'score' it at a discount!!!




Chief Junkster Shelly will be heading out soon for a Pickin' Spree up North that will take her to cooler temps and even Cooler Junque to re-stock the Shop with for the Fall Re-Opening!!!




There's still a great selection of great Junque to 'score' at the Shop in these final days though...




From Vintage Dress Forms...




To Killer Architectural Salvage...




Jewelry...




Accessories... {Yep, I 'scored' the Mad Hatter Hat!  Winks... Just my Style & completes my Funky Mad Hatter Hat Collection!  Smiles}




And of coarse I had 'Visitation' with The Goose and said, "See ya in the Fall!" *Winks*




There are still loads of Fabulous Vintage & Antique Chandies for you to Illuminate your World...




Art...




Style to Spice up the Boudoir...




Fab Old Columns...




And even more Fab Old Columns... Lord don't you just LOVE Old Columns?!?  You can see I do!  This pair in particular!  *Winks*   And Tole Chandies... I "Heart" those too...




Industrial Salvage Galore...




And Vintage Linens and Fashions...





STILL Lusting after this Gorgeous European Cabinet with Victorian Tin Accents... *Le Sigh*... if only I could figure out where I would have room to put such a Piece?!?  Note to Self: In the Great Edit & Purge of 2012 some larger Furniture must go to make room for the possibility of such coveted replacement Pieces!  *Winks*




Because when it comes to Killer Furniture... Shelly always hits the Motherlode of Pickin' to Source Pieces for the Shop!




Lovin' this Vintage Fabric covered Umbrella...




And Crates of Old Silverplate Trays... I can always find uses for Old Trays, can't you?




And I have a penchant for things that have Vintage Decals stuck all over them... perhaps because I remember sticking Vintage Decals all over everything in my Childhood... and those Vintage Decals always had the best Graphics. 




And while you're at RUST & ROSES ... don't forget to stop by the Sister Shop next door, SIRENS & SAINTS...




Which is now also Featuring the Fashions of FRILLY FROCKS!  I was totally digging these Shoes with the built in Organic Linen Fabric Ruffles... it would go so well with all my MP wear!  And yes, you can get all your MAGNOLIA PEARL wear here my Friends!  I Love the new Line... so Organic, Fun and Comfortable!




You can Source wonderful Fragrances...




Gorgeous Bohemian Carpetbag Style Bags...




And OOAK Velvet Totes... Love the Bold Colors of the Rosettes on this one!!!




And yes, all you Divas and Princesses can 'score' your Tiaras & Crowns here too!  *Winks*




And if you're looking for OOAK Spiritual Inspired Items... this is the place to go!




And fill up your Wardrobe with Stylish Unique Fashions...




And Fabulous OOAK Accessories... I Adore my Friend Angela's Belt Creations... Hand-Dyed Velvet, Bohemian Bling, Polished Stones and Vintage Leather... *Swooning*




Put that together with Fun Fashions and my Friend Tricia's Victorian Ceiling Tin Jewelry Creations and it doesn't get much better than that!!!




And Fellow Bohemian Bling Addicts... Unite & form a Posse... and head over to SIRENS & SAINTS to Bling ourselves out in Style!  *LOL*




We'll put some Flowers in our hair... no, these hair clip Roses only look & feel like the Real Deal... so Realistic and will not wilt in the Desert Heat... PERFECT!!!  *Smiles*




You know the Wednesday Addams in me always has a soft spot for the Old Doll Heads... *Winks*  I like to Decorate with them...




And Yes my Friends... in case you were wondering, SIRENS & SAINTS will remain Open for the Summer, so stop by often...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top