I want to Thank my Blog Friends who Encouraged me during my Melancholy Fit to immerse myself in the Realm of Spirituality and especially the Psalms, because that is exactly where I will find and enter into His Rest when Life gets weary and overwhelming.
 
The Man comes Home from Hospital sometime Today and though there is the Relief that he has begun the Recovery and Healing Process from the Surgical procedure, I can tell he is already struggling and venting... and needs more Help than I can give him.  The solution of which I don't even know at this time since the System is a slow moving Behemoth. 
 
The  G-Kid Force are already a handful so I'm not certain I'm up to the Challenge some days of dealing with them all in the Fruit of the Spirit?  I don't like dealing with others in the Flesh because it can be so unlovely when they take you there.  So the Psalms is probably a good place to Meditate from when I'm pressed above measure and beyond strength.  I appreciate the Concern extended, the Community here in the Land of Blog is so Wonderful.  I will be taking a Blog Break from Posting, but not from Visiting and reading all the wonderful Stories and enjoying the Images on all my Fav Blogs.
 
FOOTNOTE: The Man had another setback so is back in ICU and not coming Home right away after all.  Spending Time in the Psalms helped me get back into the Fruits of the Spirit, deal with Negative Energies around me with more Balanced Thought and Mercy, and get my Zen back... Thank You so much for all the support & advice while I was having my Epic Melancholy Fit my Friends!  I always know I can come to my Happy Little Bloggy Place and find Positive Energy to Refuel with too!
 
 Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top