Since I had to drive into the City to drop the Young Prince off at Paternal Relatives for the Holiday Weekend, it was the perfect excuse to go Junquing on that side of Town.  *Winks*   So, I don't know who was more excited, him or I?  *Smiles*  Him, because his Little Brother is expected to be born any day now... and though he has a lot of Sisters, this is his first Brother, so he's Jazzed.  *Smiles*  And Gramma, because I not only was down to one G-Kid at Home for the Holiday Weekend... but I had the Evening all to myself after I dropped him off... to go Junquing in Peace... and I 'Scored' this AWESOME Storage Box hand-made out of a Vintage Fruit Crate and Cigar Boxes!!!  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
Cigar Box Furniture has always Appealed to me but it's usually so expensive and Rare that it has never been within my Budget... well, 'til now that is!  This piece was well within Budget and my Heart nearly jumped out of my Chest when I saw it and the low price!  I plan to put Vintage Earring Knobs on each of the Drawers and the two Drawers that the Cigar Labels have fallen off of, I'll replace with some of my Vintage Cigar Labels out of my Collection of them.
 
 
 
 
This is going to be a Perfect Storage Solution for Jewelry Making Supplies and other Smalls I'm Crafting Creations out of.   And yes, did you notice the Killer Frame behind it?  That was a recent acquisition from my Friend Eileen's Booth of 'Elderberry Dreams'... had to have it after she did a Post on it from her Facebook Page!  *LOL*   I'll be using it to Create an Entrance Sign... you know, for when I get a Showroom.  *Winks*
 
 
 
 
And yes, I was 'Pickin' for Booth Inventory too while I was out Junquing.  Along with some Old Suitcases I also 'Scored' these two items to add to the Halloween Vignette...
 
 
 
 
And though I have absolutely no problem parting with the Sweet Fabric Pumpkin...
 
 
 
 
The Book is another matter... do you sometimes have that problem with certain things too my Friends?  You see, I am a total Book Addict... don't even think about getting me a 'Nook' or 'Audio Books' to replace my Library of the Real Deal... I ADORE Books and they are the one thing that is a bit difficult for me to part with.   Okay, so a LOT difficult for me to part with actually... especially when I procure one with the intention to flip it... and then... I'm totally digging the Cover... and... I peek inside and see even more that I like...
 
 
 
 
Great Graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   And...
 
 
 
 
Great Visuals with Inspiring Images and Fonts!!!!!!!!!!!!   And...
 
 
 
 
Stories that Intrigue me and I want to sit and read more about... crap... though I've already priced it and put it on my Inventory List, I'm already Waffling about keeping this one... at least for a little while?!?   Had it been bought in a Bookstore the Retail price was $40, which I would never pay... but since I got it at a Bargain and I have a great Price on it I'm quite certain it will Sell too quickly and I might have Seller Remorse... so I dunno... to Keep or to Sell, that is the Question?!?   *Smiles... I know, I'm a Lost Cause...*
 
 
 
 
Thankfully I have plenty of Light Fixtures so the Hanging Lamp with Rose Motif I 'Scored' isn't a problem to Let Go of either... see, isn't it weird what things we have stronger attachments to or not!?
 
 
 
 
Though the Hanging Lamp would look great in several rooms of this Ole' House, I'm not agonizing over whether to keep or Sell it one iota... but the darn Book!!!  Go figure...  *LOL*  BTW: If I do manage to tear my Sentiments away from said Book, somebody please hurry in to my Booth and buy it before I change my mind and drag it back Home, 'kay?  *Winks*
 
 
 
 
And won't you join us over at COMMON GROUND for the VINTAGE INSPIRATION Blog Party? There's plenty of Inspiration and Fabulous Fall Fun over there...
 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top