Today I'm taking you over to COTTAGE GARDEN #1 for Some Halloween Fun.
 
 
 
 
Carol, Monica & Heather did a fabulous job of Decorating the #1 Shop early for the upcoming Holiday Season... in fact, I can always count on them to be among some of the first to Decorate for Halloween and other Holidays and I couldn't wait to see what this year's Inventory would bring in!? 
 
 
 
 
And how Sweet are the Halloween Wizard Of Oz Characters and Forrest of Halloween Trees!?!
 
 
 
 
Always Loving Mercury Glass touches.
 
 
 
 
Loving the new Creamy Velvet and Lace Pumpkin Patch.
 
 
 
 
And the Hue on this Victorian Ceiling Tin Re-Purposed as a Chalkboard was Divine!!!
 
 
 
As was the Vintage Metal Lunchbox Re-Purposed to hold Crafting Supplies and Whimsical Magnets.
 
 
 
 
 
And I Love the Garden Shop Vibe in one of the back rooms.
 
 
 
 
Even though it was still well over 108 degrees outside it felt like Fall in the Shop!
 
 
 
 
And if there was any one thing that I was seriously Lusting after at Shop #1 it would have to be this large "HOME" sign made of Salvaged and Upcycled Materials.
 
 
 
 
It not only was Creative and aged to a Beautiful Crackled Patina, but also in one of my Favorite Hues, Vintage Seafoam Green!!! *Swoon*
 
 
 
 
And you know what a sucker I am for Mad Hatter Style Hats... so I was totally digging this Halloween Inspired one!!!  Want it!!!  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
And though the Fabric Lanterns have absolutely nothing to do with Fall or Halloween... well, I'm still Adoring them and glad they're still up to Admire.  I want some of these too!  *Winks... I know, I know... I'm insatiable!*
 
 


Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top