There are some things that just bring back Nostalgic Memories of Good Times and those we Love.  For me one of those things would be Tiramisu.


Because not only do I Love it... but it is one of my Mom's Favorite Desserts... and in particular, a Dessert we always Shared when we used to go to our Favorite Italian Restaurant in Phoenix, "Tucchetti's "... which sadly, Closed some time ago when the Owners Retired.  I know... they should have worked forever just so we could continue enjoying the cuisine and atmosphere, right?!  *LOL*


I'm really missing my Mom... and our Good Times at 'Tuchetti's', so every time we have Tiramisu I am reminded of both... though to be sure no Tiramisu compares to that which 'Tuchetti's' served!  I only wish I'd taken Photographs of some of our many Good Times there together, to Preserve the Memories Visually, instead of just in my Mind's Eye.  But know that every time we have Tiramisu Mom, we'll be thinking about you!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top