Yes, it was a Funtastic Birthday Celebration Today!  We had such a good time from Sunup to Sunset.  And though having a Special Day of being Indulged and Spoiled... going Junquing & be surrounded by Inspiration everywhere... being Treated to Fantastic Meals... and getting loads of Fab Presents is totally Awesome... it is always the Time spent with Friends & Family that make the Day Ultra Special and particularly Memorable. 

And though I will certainly expand the Posts of the next several Days with the Visuals of all the Fun Places we Visited... the Fabulous Treasures & Vignettes we were Inspired by... the Presents and Treasures 'Scored'... and wait for my Friend Pamela to send me the Images taken with her Camera which will Complete the Visuals of a Funtastic 2012 Birthday Celebration... I wanted to Devote this Post to some of the Friends that I got to see, visit with and spend time with on my Birthday.  {Judy... our pix was taken with Pamela's Camera... Image to come! Winks}  You really are a Special Group of People with such Positive Energy and Joie de la Vie.

A Special Thank You to my Friend Pamela for devoting the entire Day to Celebrate with me, take me out to Lunch and show me some more great Shops that I had never previously visited before.  The Son for Funding my Birthday Shopping Spree this Day.   The Man & G-Kid Force for having a Fresh Fruit Tart and Starbucks Coffee Ice-Cream waiting for me when I finally got Home... and Honey, Thanks for holding it all down at the Ole' Homestead while I indulged in some "Me Time".  To all my Friends in the Land of Blog who came by to Visit and spend some Virtual Time to Wish me a Happy Birthday!   And to my Friends & Family who no longer live in Arizona, but remembered my Special Day and Showed the Love across the Miles... I Miss you all so much!!!   Here's to the next Great Adventure when we can get away for some more 'Girl's Day Out Time' ...




Now... let me have yet another slice of that Amazing Birthday Tart before Bedtime!!!  I wish I could Share it with you all in more than mere Images... *Winks*





Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top