I know you have to suspect I didn't make it thru the Sale at The Brass and attending Art Unraveled without picking up a Lil Somethin'-Somethin' right?  *Winks*  So here's my 'Scores' Revealed...




The Adorable Vintage Cherub doubled-faced Hand Mirror was only $4... the front Looking Glass is Magnified...




And the back is a regular strength Mirror... both sides are wonderfully Ornate...




With a Large Cherub Handle... {Front}




{Back}




And tinier Twin Cherubs on top... {Front}





{Back}




And a pair of Antique Opera Glasses "As Is" for only just over $4 as well!!!




Hey, it's not like I'm going to the Opera to use them so what do I care that there's a slight condition issue on the back of one lens?!  *Winks*





The Mother Of Pearl is in perfect condition and they're Sweet Display for a Romantic Vignette...




I got this Ornate Clock Face as well... there had been so many to choose from and all were Lovely... but this was the one that was beckoning to me...




The Numbers and Graphics on it were fabulous and it still had the bowed Glass that opens up...




Which is also why I cannot get an Ideal shot of it on account of Bowed Glass Glare *LOL*...




But I'm absolutely Loving it in a Vignette.




I also 'Scored' a half dozen Vintage Ladies' Watch Cases... some with small Diamond Chips and Domed Glass Crystals... which will be made into a Watch Bracelet... and I'm going to tuck some tiny Lovelies inside of each Case for a very Boheme' Style Bracelet.  The Sweet Vendor I Sourced these from gave me a Discount since I was buying several, which was a nice unexpected Surprise!!!




I got the oversized "about God" Flash Card for a Buck...



And a Trio of the large Chinese Coins to make a Necklace with... Loved the Graphics on these Coins and each Coin has different Graphics...






And since I had one of my Hanging Planters break during a Monsoon Storm recently I just HAD to go back and get that Fab Shell Pink Enamelware Fridge Drawer re-purposed into a Hanging Planter!




The faux Pink Florals will come out and a Live large Asparagus Hanging Fern shall go in and be hanging on my Front Porch... pixs to follow...


I Adore all of my great Bargains 'Scored' during the Sale and Art Unraveled Show...  Happy Junquing to you too my Friends!!!


Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian



 
Top