I do Hope you're in Marathon Shopping Mode?  Because Pamela and I were at both of the BRASS ARMADILLO locations for the recent Sale and it was a great time!!!



I was really digging the Mardi Gras Masks...




And Colorful Lanterns...




But we'll cruise around and Share Images of a variety of Found Treasures that you might really like too, okay?







I was totally matching the Doily Wall this Day...  I practically blended in, No??!!!  *Winks*




And the Trophy Toppers I was having a total Love Affair with...




One of those Forbidden  Love Affairs where you know you shouldn't even be Tempting yourself...




Insert me Gazing Longingly and Jonesin' for both of these Lovely Trophy Toppers and the Mini Loving Cup...  *Le Sigh*





















I Loved this Shell Pink Upcycled Vintage Enamelware Fridge Drawer used as a hanging Planter...




In fact there were a lot of Repurposed, Upcycled and Salvaged Treasures in this Booth that I was captivated by...






And our Dealer Friends were busily adding Fresh Inventory Daily during the Sales Event...




We Loved our Friend Shelly's Vintage Barkcloth & Millinery Hat!!!  Check out Shelly's other Vintage Linens in her CaseS and BoothS... she has a vast Collection and has generously Gifted me with many Vintage Linens for some of my Fabric Art projects...





Shelly totally ROCKS!!!
















In fact all my Friends and Co-Workers at the Brass totally ROCK and are so much Fun... which is why we're always having such a Great Time!!!   Here's Sweet Deanna working the Buffet Table prior to the Dealer Breakfast.  This Month's Dealer Breakfast at the West Location was Catered by "Manuel's" Restaurant and is held an hour before Opening so we can all get fueled up for a busy Sales Event...



It's Hungry Work prepping and working a Big Sale Event after all... *Winks*















And what better represents our Mall than a Real Armadillo Purse!?!?!!!  *Smiles*







Loving this Slag Glass Chandie...






And the Styling of this Booth really caught my Eye... so Colorful, Cute and with a Frenchy Vibe...




























We had a fantastic turnout for the Sale at both Locations...






And with 15% off EVERYTHING things were heading out the doors to their new Homes en masse...
















Adoring this Antique Candelabra Set that came into the West Location at about the same time we were arriving... I actually began Photographing the Set IN THE PARKING LOT and asking the Dealer all about them... just for YOU my Friends!!!   *LOL*


 


SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *Smiles*  Well... maybe a bit for me too since I was totally Lusting after them... *Smiles*




You thought I was kidding huh?  *Winks*  Nothing escapes my Eagle Eyes for Great Blog Fodder!




Especially not anything as Fab as this!








Anyone else Love Mink 'Doilies' as much as I do?  I told you I was a Wednesday Addams Type of Gal!  *Winks*  I'm particularly Loving that Lil Blonde one... don't have one in that Hue in my Mink Doily Collection...  may have to go back and Adopt that Lil Fella?!





So... aren't you Glad you came along and were in Marathon Shopping Mode too my Friends?  And next time perhaps you can do it with us in Person?!?

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top