I shouldda known it might be a bad Omen when it was still 111 degrees when I got off work last Night at 9:00 p.m.!!!  And then I wake up this Morning to The Man telling me he accidentally backed into our Ornate Pot Metal Mailbox that I Love and broke it in half!  *Le Sigh*  There he was, desperately trying to repair it before I woke up and discovered the carnage *LOL*... to no avail!




And before I could even have my Morning Tea and Hope to Salvage a Zen Start Of Day Moment I get The Phone Call... it was the Young Prince's Therapist... with the News we had been dreading and yet Suspecting...





Yes, it is now Confirmed, that the new Behavioral Coach has indeed Quit!  *Huge Sigh*  Well, she didn't show up for the last Appointment for 'Meet the Teachers' so we were suspicious, but had left a Message on our Recorder to Re-Schedule an Appointment for him... giving us false Hope and the Illusion that we weren't going to have to start all over again.  But when I tried to re-schedule and  had to leave voicemail and she never got back to me... I was kinda Suspecting the obvious... another one had bit the dust!




Geez... and I never even got to dump the whole bale of recent Issues on her... well, at least we got two Sessions out of this one before she threw in the Towel and Quit!  But the lack of Continuity is indeed a Problemo... I mean, how can he and we possibly make any Progress when there's a steady rotation of Staff in the Mental Health Industry?!  You end up starting from scratch over... and over... and over again... and though we should be used to it by now, its no less frustrating.  Establishing Trust for him to feel comfortable with a new Coach/Doctor/Therapist is never easy... it's a Process that takes Time and someone sticking around long enough for that rapport to develop and know his Case History well enough to treat him with any measure of Success!!!  And he's not going to be Happy when I have to tell him this one Quit already, he really liked her... and he gets despondent with constant changes in his Routine and those he has to work with... making an already bad situation worse.



 
So... for now we're once again without a Behavioral Coach... and dealing with Behavioral Issues that certainly need addressing before they intensify or spiral out of control and affect Quality of Life... not only for him, but the entire Family.  *Le Sigh*   So... we'll just have to double up on the Therapy Sessions for now.  Makes me want to pack my bags too... since I just 'Scored' some really Cute ones in a recent Junquing Forray!  *Winks*  Ah well, might as well go ahead and have that Cup of Tea now and try to have at least one Zen Moment before Tonight's Shift at Work...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top