Now I'm going to take you to the Trunk Show my Talented Artist Friend Tricia Samsal of VINTAGE BLISS was Hosting during the Grand Re-Opening of our Friend Shelly's Shop.




Tricia's Victorian Ceiling Tin Bohemian Jewelry Collection is so Creative, Fresh and Lovely... and I have Mannequin Envy each time I behold her Displays!  *LOL*




And I must tell you that holding a Trunk Show in Mid-August on an Arizona Sidewalk and still look this Fresh and Gorgeous is no easy feat my Friends... but Tricia pulls it off with a Smile and in Style!  I don't know how she does it, I was a Hot Mess in just a  matter of a few Minutes!  *LOL*




I'm Adoring her new Line of Jewelry...  I always get compliments when I where mine that I got from her... after all, what's not to Love about the coupling of Victorian Ceiling Tin and Bling!?!




And along with Jewelry Tricia also Creates a Fab Collection of Victorian Ceiling Tin Wall Art and has Sourced some Lovely Found Vintage Treasures.




Her Necklace Collections layer well so you can wear several at once...




Or just a single Piece...




And lets take a peek inside the VINTAGE BLISS Lounge... this Pink & White Caravan is Styled with Retro Romance in mind... resplendant with Vintage Pink Appliances and Accessories...




You're definitely going to feel like a Vintage Glam Princess in here my Friends!




Along with the Lovely Necklace Creation I'm Adoring this Mannequin Model... even her arm socket has a Lovely Aqua Hue to it... Divine!!!




And Tricia has Decorated and Styled the Bliss Lounge with a Beautiful assortment of Vintage Fabrics...




This is definitely Traveling in Style with all the Comforts of Home!!!




And boy this Gal Travels!!!   She is EVERYWHERE!!!  If I could bottle her Energy and Sell it I'd be a 'Made Woman'!  *Winks*




And she's a prolific Artist even as much time as she spends on the Road... I Love that she now has a Line of Victorian Tin Earrings... and they're surprisingly light as a Feather. 




And she Designs Custom Gift Tags and Ephemera... yep, this Gal does it ALL!!!




And it's Inspiring each time I see her in Action.  How Cool are the oversized Commercial Letters, huh?!





There's my Friends Judy and Gail visiting with Tricia... and other Customers Admiring the Inventory and the Bliss Lounge...




But it wasn't just the Bliss Lounge parked out front that was being duly Admired... Shelly has a new Trailer for Junquing and her Super Talented Artist Husband had Customized it with Gorgeous Graphics and Art!!!




Now this is how to go on a 'Pick' my Friends!!!  And I Love this Tolkien Verse... so True.




So if you see this tooling down the Road you'll know the Chief Junkster is heading for a 'Pick' or a Show...




And then will be bringing Salvage Resurrected back to Phoenix with her!!!




To stock not only RUST & ROSES... but also the Sister Shop... SIRENS & SAINTS, which we'll Visit right now shall we?




You can always find the best Fashions and Accessories here my Friends... because not only does it house the SIRENS & SAINTS Inventory...




But also FRILLY FROCKS is now inside of the Shop, carrying Lines from Popular Designers and Artists such as Marrika Nakk, Magnolia Pearl, Nataya, Rare Earth Designs, Ewa i Walla, Seeds, Carol Wang, Izabella Rose and Meg By Design.




And my Friend Punky will Assist you in choosing that Special Wardrobe Item or Accessory.  She is so knowlegeable and Stylish.




In fact, the entire Shop will Inspire you!




And you'll want to fill up your Wardrobe with an Assortment of new Fall Fashions.




And Accessories...




And Fragrances...




And Fun Stuff...




Like the Seaside Inspired Ballerina Cupcakes...




And Shelly's Collection of Spiritual Art and Decor is Impressive...




So the Shop has a Serenity Vibe that makes Shopping there a Relaxing Experience.




As Relaxing as Floating in the Pool on a Hot Summer's Day...





And Mimi Foxmorton... this one's for you my Friend... that Close-Up you Hoped for... so you can get a better gander *winks*... it isn't a Gypsy Tambourine, though I can say after lookin' at it in the pix it did look like one... it is in fact a Persian Rug covered Stool laying on it's side that my Artist Friend Angela made... isn't it Awesome?!? 

Be sure to come back Tomorrow my Friends as I take you to yet another Fabulous Shop and Event that was also Celebrating a Birthday on the Same Day as my Birthday!  Yes, SWEET SALVAGE was Celebrating their 1st Birthday here in the Valley!  And the next few Posts will take you to the Birthday Party with us... Trust me, you won't want to miss it!!!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top