My 1st Time Attending "Art Unraveled" was Awesome... I'm so glad my Friend Pamela persuaded me to Attend, we had such a good time...




There was Inspiration EVERYWHERE... and so many Super Talented Artists and their Creations...




And everyone was so Friendly and Gracious about being Profiled for a Blog Post so that I could Share the Experience here in the Land of Blog!!!  So a List will be included with this Post of some of the Artists and their Links so that you can see even more of their Amazing Creations and find out more about them.  It was so Inspiring to Visit with so many other Artistic Souls and have them Share their Craft, Advice and vast Knowledge.




One of the first places I stopped was to Visit with my Friend Tricia Samsal of VINTAGE BLISS.  This is Tricia's 7th Year at "Art Unraveled".





My Talented Friend Pamela, who brought me to the Event for my 1st Time, has been a Vendor here before... we plan to Team up next year so that I can be her Vendor's Assistant... I think that would be Fun!  

And here are some Images of the other Super Talented Artists I met and Visited with during the Event {List, in no particular order, follows the Images to take you to individual Links, please stop by for a Visit to each to see more about each Artist, Vendor and their Creations & Craft}:






































And now to Share some more of the Inspirational Creations and Products I enjoyed at the Show:






































































Thank You for joining us Virtually... I Hope you can make it in Person next time?
Come back Tomorrow... I'll Share more of our Girl's Day Out... we're only just beginning our Adventure!!!  *Winks*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian  
 
Top