"AquaMarina Antiques" Grand Opening of their new Showroom at THE BRASS ARMADILLO WEST is Today, so stop on by and see the Magic that Myko, Brett and Sierra have Created.




Check out this Retablo Style Niche Created by Myko out of a Vintage Clock Case... she's so Creative and I Love the Colors!!!  Wouldn't one of your Favorite pieces of Spiritual Art look Lovely Showcased in here?!




And I can't wait to show Princess T these cute little Boxes Myko has Created... very "Alice In Wonderland".




There is a great Collection of Porcelain in Romantic and Whimsical Styles...




And I was Loving this Sweet Collection of Pins... being a Fabric Artist I'm always on the lookout for Cute Sewing Accessories that Display well and are Functional for my Work.




I think Princess T might want to start an AquaMarina Trinket Box Collection?!  *Winks*




And there are Vintage Suitcases overflowing with more Creations by Myko...




And how about this Gorgeous Chair for your Boudoir Vanity... PERFECT!!!





A Lovely Selection of Figurines...

 


Okay, so you can clearly see I was eyeballing those Pins!  *LOL*




It really will be difficult to just pick out a few Favorites from the Selection of Eye Candy to bring Home to Feather your Nest...




Decisions... decisions... decisions...




I'm really Loving this Gypsy Style Trinket Box with the Vintage Millinery Florals, Crystals, Tulle and Pom-Poms...




But my Eye was on a much bigger Prize... you see, Myko and I both Collect Loving Cups and I was ADORING this Large early 1900's one she was willing to part with... and so, yes, IT'S MINE!!!   *Color me Happy!*  So... hurry on in and scoop up your Found Treasures!


Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top