We're still on our Tour of the SWEET SALVAGE "Now Showing" Event and I have to come clean and confess that since I don't watch many Movies I'm not all that adept at identifying which Movie all the various Beautiful Inspirational Stylings came from specifically and will mostly Guess at many of them.  My appologies to the Wonderful Stylists, it really didn't matter to me which Movie it might have been, I Enjoyed every Section thoroughly regardless of Movie Naivette... and those of you who are True Movie Buffs will probably spot your Fav Movie Inspired Sets right away!?

  


So... because I got a Tuscan Vibe from one side of the Shop's Vignettes... I'm just Guessing that "Under The Tuscan Sun" might have Inspired the Theme and Decor of some of it?  And other Sections I just Adored the Inventory of even if a Movie I have seen didn't come to mind... Trust me, there are about 90% of the Popular Movies that I still haven't seen so it's not surprising my limited Movie exposure left me Clueless!  *LOL*





Live Florals and Herbs wrapped in Burlap and set in Simple, but Lovely Containers really Appeals to me... this is something I do at Home all of the time and it gives such an Organic feel that I find it to be an Effortless way to Transform a Space and Freshen it up.





Regardless of which Movie Inspired this particular Space I LOVED Everything about it... it really meshed with my particular Aesthetic.




And using Old Mattress Frames in an Upcycled way is such a Creative way to Display things that I like this Idea very much too.  That Scale really caught my eye...




I'd like to have one of those one day...




Oh... and one of these Scales too... *LOL*




In fact, there's something about Old Scales that really Appeals to me.




And I like Industrial Salvage Lighting as well...




And lotsa Greenery...




This just reminded me of a Tuscan Style Kitchen... with all the Copper and Old World Charm...




And abandoned Bird's Nests are always a Sweet Touch...





More and more I'm drawn to the Rusty and Crusty... and The Man prefers this look too because it has more of a Mantique Vibe to it...




The Patinas of Rusty Elements and Weathered Wood just can't be beat...




And how Cool is this Huge Old Cinnamon Tin?!?




Garden Style Elements look great Inside and Out...




And you know how I Love oversized Industrial Letters... and these were Fabulously Rusted so the Patina and Hue was Amazing!!!




Art Deco Touches add Interest to any Vignette... and always remind me of Old Hollywood...




And the Hue and Patina of this Chair was Gorgeous!!!  Love Old Motel Outdoor Furniture!  In my Family's many years of Traveling we sat outside Motels on many of these types of seats and I find them to be more comfortable than they appear...




These Fabric & Lace Scrap Table Skirts were Lovely...




And these Adorable Totes...  I could see carrying one of these around a Farmer's Market and filling it up with Fresh Produce for your Alfresco Dinner Parties.




Perhaps not under the Tuscan Sun, but most definitely under the Arizona Sun!  *Winks*




And whether you actually have a functional Fireplace or not, what's not to Love about Decorating with Old Mantles?  I have several scattered about the Bohemian Valhalla Residence... and I'd buy even more if The Man wouldn't think me absolutely Mad for doing so?!?  *LOL*




And how about an Outdoor Seating Arrangement of these Wonderfully Ornate Garden Chairs?!?




There were lots of Ornate Garden Art & Architectural Elements to Style with...





And Sweet little Ideas for Displaying your Found Treasures... I liked the Vintage Toy Truck Frame Repurposed as a Pocket Watch Stand.




And what an Impressive set of Animal Horn Cutlery!





In fact, I had to take a closer look at that!  The Man would Love a Set like this!!!




And I'd Love a Set of Luggage like this Vintage Piece!  *Winks*  Okay, I know I'm totally Wandering around the Shop by now and not focused on any one particular Area or Theme... but you know how it is... I'm so very easily distracted when something catches my Eye or Attention!!!  *LOL*




And I can TOTALLY relate to this Motto by Alice, can't you?

Be sure to come back Tomorrow as we Wrap up our Tour... with a Section Inspired by one of my Fav Movies of my Era... "Easy Rider"...


Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian




 
Top