Although I am making remarkable Progress in the Arena of the Great Edit & Purge of 2012... and in Letting Go or not keeping Items Sourced for Re-Sale... some days can still be easier than others.  I am still a Work in Progress myself.  *Winks* 




As I go through the Decision making Process of what to Keep and what to Sell... asking the All Important Questions, such as "So... Whose Going?", some things just seem to want to Stay Put or Move In! *Winks*  And don't worry, these conversations with the Dolls aren't really taking place, I'm being Hypothetical, Okay, lest you think I've gone Mad?  *LOL*  Clearly I've got Issues, but so far they don't involve actual dialogue with inanimate objects!  *Whew!*




Case in point... International or Exotic Dolls from various Eras... which I Love Styling with and want to keep my Booth stocked with for that Exotic Flavor, so I'm always on the lookout for some & Source any I find at a Bargain.  But the Lovely East Indian Duo tugged at my Heartstrings so convincingly that they never made it to the Booth.  *Le Sigh*  "See how great we look nestled in your new Loving Cup?" ... So Okay, for now they've made themselves quite at Home and obviously aren't going anywhere.  *LOL*




The Vintage Native American Maiden was adamant she was not about to be Sold again so soon... "After all, I'm wearing your Favorite Color... in Vintage Suede no less and Represent a part of your Rich Heritage! "  *LOL, I have these great Internal Arguments for Keeping Stuff don't I? Winks*




Yeah, you do fit in quite well... Okay, you can stay for a while too I suppose!  *Smiles*




And some things, when they don't Sell at the Booth, well, I'm almost glad because I really wanted to keep them for a while... like this Exotic Beauty with the Cool Facial Tribal Art & Awesome Ensemble in some of my Fav Hues...




So she came back Home where she obviously belonged... and looks her best... *LOL*




And yeah, since I Source and Sell what I am Attracted to and Love it's not really a Big Deal whether it Sells or Stays... and perhaps that's why I'm so Laid Back about it and the Booth has done so well, exceeding my expectations.  So... Today I Let Go of my Gypsy Dancer Doll with her Great Ensemble and Tambourine... and she's Dancing away in the Booth, attempting to lure in an Adoptive Family...




And if she finds a Good Home and hits the Road with some other Happy Junquer I'll be Okay with it... after all, a Traveler must continue to Travel.  And if she remains she can always come back Home and spend some more Seasons at Bohemian Valhalla and I'll be Okay with that too.


  

And I'll continue to Source pieces of Wedgwood simply because they remind me of my Dear Mom. Nanna has the most extensive Collection you could Imagine, which my Lil Bro' has now Inherited... and I can't look at a piece without thinking of her Loving it so much and instilling the Value in us of her Collections.  It's not my 'Thing' but I have Sentiment about it because of a Loved One's Passion for it... and it Displays and Sells so well that it will always be Booth bound now that I don't have Mom to buy it for.




And I'm even able to now Let Go of some Vintage Suitcase Collections and have them be Booth bound... which is HUGE for me since I can always manage to find a use for them as Storage + Display.  *Winks*   I've never Found a Vintage Suitcase I didn't Love... and other Peeps seem to still be having Passionate Suitcase Love too. 




And each New Day finds me Deep in the Process... which has actually been very Therapuetic and Empowering... and very telling about myself... with a lot of Growth in areas I needed it and Joy in the Journey of now Doing what I Love and having it be a Blessing to my Family.




As well as providing a Source of Income to do what I Love to Indulge in most... Junquing for Found Treasures... which makes me so Happy I could Dance...




So... as the Beautiful Song Lyrics by Lee Ann Womack suggests:  "I Hope YOU Dance..."


I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance
I hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake, but it's worth makin'
Don't let some Hellbent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out, reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance


Blessings & a Dance from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top