Okay, so where are all my Francophiles at?  *Winks*  Because today at the SWEET SALVAGE "Now Showing" Event we're taking you to Sections Inspired by the South Of France... and the Movie "Chocolat".




And this was the Section that also Inspired Princess T to begin her Apprenticeship as my Blog Photographer In Training and so many of the Images of this Post are Captured through the Eye of the Lens in the Perspective and Point Of View of an Aspiring 6-year Old Photographer!




And I think she did a Magnificent Job of the Images she Captured... no Brag, just Fact... well... maybe some Gramma Brag.  *Winks*




I like to Encourage and Mentor the G-Kid Force in Participation of whatever they're accompanying me on and especially if it involves Creative Endeavors and Learning about Antique & Vintage Items since they are the Future Artists & Pickers of America... and the Inheritance of Gramma's Stuff!  *Winks*





Children have such a Fresh and Awe Inspired View of their World and so I like to see it as they see it.  As you can see, the Princess was really drawn to the Delightful Faux Food depicting the Chocolaterie in a Small Village in the South of France that the Movie's Main Character opens.



 Source: Bing Images


And you can clearly see what Gramma would have been drawn to in the Movie's Cast of Characters... *Winks*  Yes, since I can't eat Chocolat, I'll substitute the irresistable Mr. Depp anytime!  *LOL*





This was quite a Fun and Romantic Styling... after all who can resist delightful Treats, whether they be Images of Beautiful Foods...





Images of Beautiful Faith Inspired objects...





Images of Family having Fun Together... *Smiles*





Or Images Inspired by France and French Style, which is always a Classic and Romantic Favorite.





I Loved this little Antique Cake Closet... how Sweet is that?!?  And what a great Patina and Graphics...





And I Loved the Touches of Real Floral Bouquets tucked here and there...





And that Column!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *Swoonfest!*





Lets get a closer look shall we of that Gorgeous Ornate Column Lintel...  OMG, I want it, even though I have no place tall enough to accommodate it!  *LOL*





I'm liking that Green set of Vintage Industrial Drawers too... and that Tiny Mannequin Form...






The Scent of Fresh Rosemary, Basil and Lavender was permeating the air...





And folks were Picking out their Treasures to bring the Ambiance back Home with them... in their own Adaptations of a European Vibe in the Arizona Desert.





This was one of Princess T's Favorite Pieces... and if I had Room in this Ole' House for a Display Piece this Large I would LOVE to own one exactly like this, what a Delightful and Ideal way it would be to present and display Goodies and Vignettes for our Mad Tea Parties!!!  *Winks*





And I was Adoring all of the Vintage Religious Art...





Which abounded... it is a particular Weakness of mine and one of my Largest and Oldest Collections at Home...




I know... what is the Virgin of Guadalupe doing in the South of France you might be wondering?  *LOL*  Well, I think she might have migrated over to this Section from the Southwestern Section via the eagerly Shopping Crowds?!?  *Smiles*   Or maybe Yours Truly was just totally confused about which Movie Set I was actually in since I was on an Eye Candy High?  Who knows?!?  *LOL*





But it was such a Sweet piece I had to Photograph it around where it was hanging out and include it in this Post... and anyways, I was totally digging those Vintage Doorknob Card/Photo Holders too!  *Winks*




This piece was absolutely Gorgeous too... I Love the European Religious Statuaries and Art.




And though this FABULOUS piece wasn't in the "Chocolat" Inspired Section, I HAD to show it to you again, where it stood out more after being relocated... in a Potting Shed or Farmhouse Kitchen this would be a Killer Anchor Piece!!!  I was having a MAJOR LOVE AFFAIR with it!  Alas, I don't have a Potting Shed large enough for it and my big Farmhouse Kitchen and even my smaller Front Kitchen are already full of pieces I Love. *Le Sigh*  So hard to leave a Piece like this behind though...




And the Burlap Upholstered Seating was Lovely and Comfy... and I did pick up my current Issues of  Jeanne d'Arc Living Magazines though... Love that Magazine... and it's available in English now!!!




Surrounded by big squishy Burlap covered Pillows...




Fresh Florals...




And Lovely Treasures...




Was so Relaxing, Delightful and Inspirational...




That it made me want to hit a Plant Nursery next and add to my Fresh Herb and Florals for Home too, to Replicate the Ambiance! 





I always want to Redecorate and switch things up at Home after being Inspired by a Photo Shoot and Junquing Adventure.





And I always try to have Delightfully Fresh Scents around our Home...





And Images representing our Deep Faith...





And Love of Family...

So I do Hope you've Enjoyed accompanying Princess T and I this day and will come back Tomorrow as we take you to a Tuscan Inspired Section of SWEET SALVAGE...  to the Section of the Shop Inspired by the Movie "Under The Tuscan Sun"...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top