I Love it when I find the Time to go check out a New Shop I've never been in before and Discover yet another Awesome Location that has Found Treasures I Adore!  Such was the case this Month when I visited FADED, FRAYED AND FABULOUS located at 4809 North 7th Avenue, which you might remember as the Original Location of 'Sweet Salvage', so it'll be really easy for you to find.
 
 

 
 
As I walked thru the doors I had one of those OMG Moments as I beheld this Magnificent Huge European Primitive Cupboard!!!  WOW, if only Bohemian Valhalla had large enough Rooms and high enough Ceilings!  This is a Rare Find this side of the Ocean, though I recall them being in many Historic European Homes!
 
 
 
 
In fact, the Selection of European Country Primitives was Impressive and I Loved them ALL!!!  Including the predominant Color Palette of Seafoam Green and White, which always looks Lovely in a Country Kitchen and definitely gives is that Vintage French Country Vibe that is so Popular.
 
 
 
 
In fact, you could Outfit an Entire French Style Kitchen in one fell swoop!  And Proprietess Donna Street just got back from Europe and brought back a forty foot Container of Primitive Antiques for the Shop!!!  So I can't wait to go back and behold all of the New Inventory!!!  Thanks Donna for letting me know the New Inventory is just in!
 
 
 
 
There is also a wealth of Beautiful Architectural Salvage... like this Awesome Slag Glass Church Window.   You know how Ga-Ga I am about Stained Glass and Slag Glass Architectural Salvage!  This was another Magnificent piece that took my breath away!
 
 
 
 
And being the Mad Bohemian Botanist that I am, of coarse I was Adoring this Cloche Display of Beautiful Butterfly Specimens.  *Winks*  I have Dead Butterflies all over the House in various Vintage and Antique Living History Museum Entomology Exhibits.  I'm Fascinated by Entomology... hence the Desire to one day procure one of those Japanese Bug Necklaces or Brooches from 'Vicious Sabrina'!  *LOL*
 
 
 
 
There were some Fabulous Hand-Painted Pieces as well, like this Chest... which looked like it could have been from Hungary or Bulgaria to me... but I'm not sure of the Origin.  In fact I was on such a Time Constraint by the time I got to the Shop that I couldn't stay as long as I would have liked to.
 
 
 
 
Loved this Pillow... so very 'Me' don't you think?!  *Winks*
 
 
 
 
There were some Hollywood Regency Glam Style Furnishings and Vignettes as well... for all you Sexy Divas.  *Winks*
 
 
 
 
And some nice Warm Organic Hue Vignettes as well as...
 
 


The Colorless Palette that is Extremely Popular... so a little somethin'~somethin' for everyone!  So the next time you're Trawling Melrose... stop in and say Hi to Donna and check out the Antique European Fabulousness she has filled the Shop to the rafters with! 
 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top