I'll be bringing it Home this Month before Melrose Vintage Closes for the Season... my Mother's Day Gift from The Son, which they've been holding at the Shop for me while I decide where I'm going to install it and make room for it.
 
 


I had my Friend Pamela take several pixs of me with my Beloved Gift... it's way better than a Vicious Sabrina Bug Necklace from Japan... so I'll just wait and buy one of those for myself!  *Winks*
 
 



It's been so difficult to keep it under wraps and not Share my Excitement here in the Land of Blog... initially I was gonna wait 'til I brought it Home and got it set up... but I'm still undecided whether it will go in the Main House or my new Studio Cottage that I'm remodeling and transforming?
 
 



Close-Up of the Magnificent Barbola... and it has a Secret Compartment that I wouldn't have ever guessed... and...
 


 
 
Loads of Details and Workmanship... and...
 
 


Built-In Bookcases on each side to hold more of my vast Collection of Decorating and Art Books!  Thanks My Son... you're so good to me!!!  Mwahhhhhh!
 
 
Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top