Got this from Stepheats blog and thought it would be fun and great way to procrastinate when I should be taking photos for etsy and ebay.


List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order (do this before reading the questions below).

1. The Yeah Yeah Yeah's
2. Nine Inch Nails
3. Barenaked Ladies
4. Dave Gahan
5. The Ting Ting's
6. Ingrid Michaelson
7. Yacht
8. M.I.A.
9. The Section Quartet
10. Black Eyed Peas

On to the questions!

1. What was the first song you ever heard by 6? It was "Keep Breathing" and they played it on Grey's Anatomy. I was hooked. Her lyrics are so good and non-typical too. If I need a pick me up I listen to "Be Ok." And the lyrics for "Maybe" are so good.

2. What is your favorite song of 8? I like so many of them. Probably "Hombre."


3. What kind of impact has 1 had on your life? Um yeah...probably huge because I started listening to them at a weird time in my life. But I still love them and listen all the time, actually more than ever before.

4. What is your favorite lyric of 5? "That's Not My Name!" Everyone always gets my name wrong. I had a teacher in high school who called me Yonna no matter how many times I corrected her and I finally gave up. It's Jan-na people! Like Anna with a 'J'.



5. How many times have you seen 4 live? Never but I've seen Barenaked Ladies more times than I can count.


6. What is your favorite song by 7? "Psychic City (Voodoo City)" Just makes me want to dance around every time.


7. Is there a song by 3 that makes you sad? "Break Your Heart" off of Born On A Pirate Ship



8. What is your favorite song by 9? Their cover of "Phenomena" by The Yeah Yeah Yeah's. It amazing.

9. When did you first get into 2? Way back in highschool and I still love them. I used to have a NIN sticker on the back of my little gray horizon hatchback.

10. How did you get into 3? In early college I heard Enid on 88.7 (a Canadian radio station). The first time I saw them was at the State Theater and everyone looked at me weird when I mentioned them because hardly anyone had heard of them. I've met them several times because we would always wait for them after shows. I can't even remember how many times I've met them. They are awesome guys and super nice. I also had front row seats when they were at the Fox in Detroit and Tyler handed me his drumstick afterwards...and recently teased me about "handing him his drumstick" on twitter!

11. What is your favorite song by 4? Probably a toss up between "Black and Blue" and "Dirty Sticky Floor." Both are the kinds of songs you crank up loud.



12. How many times have seen 9 live? Never but I would love to now that I've heard of them.

13. What is a good memory concerning 10? No particular memory but I just love most of their songs and turn them up loud and dance.

14. Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad? I think their overall message about politics in Africa rather than a song.



15. What is your favorite song by 1? That's so hard to choose! Instead I will list my favorites: "Pin" "Phenomena" "Gold Lion" "Zero" "Tick" and "Skeletons"



16. How did you become a fan of 10? Eh, just the radio and their crazy performances on award shows.
 
Top