Dug up some old 8x10's and decided to post some. Most of these are over 10 years old and taken when I was in college.






Oh to be young and in college and so deep...ha.








I didn't alter this photo at all-those adorable blue eyes are natural.


This photo was published in a book. I sandwiched 2 negatives together and then printed it myself.













I love this triptych. I shot it with a video camera then photographed these stills right off the television screen. I love that they tell a story. I love the distortion that the television gives them too.










Again, I sandwiched 2 negatives together. No roommates were harmed for this photograph.








I borrowed an 8x10 camera (the kind that you throw a black cloth over you to see into it) and shot this one of my brother.







I took a lot of photos on this day and they are all quite different. I love this series too, especially the blurry one. I took a long exposure and shook my head back and forth.








This was probably my first fashion shoot. I got my friends to get all dressed up and then we did a shoot out on our balcony in Ypsilanti--it was really cold out there too.









This birch tree always stood out to me in this group of trees. I took this at Dodge Park in Waterford.








This was taken for my first color photography class at U of M. We were supposed to photograph ourselves in different lighting. I think this in Clarkston. I used the headlights from the car as my lighting.







My first photography class right before I left WMU. I took this photo in downtown Kalamazoo. Love the chucks!




This is a hand painted photograph using oils on top of a color photo. She was one of my college roommates.



Another one that I sandwiched negatives together (before photoshop!). Pretty powerful I think.








Crazy self portrait! I used to have long curly red hair and I'd just gotten out of the shower and flipped it over in front of my face.




This one cracks me up. I worked in an art store and we had fun rearranging the manikins all the time.





Playing around with long exposures and Christmas lights.

I still have some more I will post in a little while.
 
Top