This is the pre-Fall 2010 collection from Adam Lippes. Slouchy yet tailored looks.

I have really been into belts lately, especially wide belts and I love how he combined leggings and skinny jeans with a belted shirt and a tailored jacket over it. I especially love the shoes these are all paired with too. His spring 2010 collection is amazing and he used a lot of statement necklaces and long thick chains. Honestly, I'd never heard of this designer until I went on style.com and I really love his work!

Stella McCartney Pre-Fall 2010




One trend that I just can't get on board with...at least not yet (sometimes it takes a while for things to sink in with me) are the slouchy capris pants. I can't imagine wearing them in Michigan. Although I think you can rock any trend as long as you go all the way with it. If you are going to wear something "out there" you can't go halfway with it. For example if you paired slouchy pants with just a t-shirt, and shoes that you would wear with your jeans they would just look odd. But if you wore an entire outfit like the one above left with full on accessories I think you could get away with it. Plus it helps if you look like a model-ha! I mean could the normal sized woman wear pleated fronts, slouchy pants, AND just above the ankle (leg shortening) length? I don't think so.

Moschino Cheap & Chic Pre-Fall 2010 Collection
Moschino has another line called "Cheap & Chic" and I don't know about the cheap but it definently is chic. I absolutely love that black dress! Opaque tights with strappy heels is a trend for next fall for sure. This season it was colored opaque tights but I think next fall it will be black tights. I love this trend because you can still wear your sexy strappy summer heels well into fall. "Chic & Functional."


To see more Pre-Fall 2010 looks go to Style.com. It is so much fun to browse through all the collections!
 
Top