I was looking at some recent art openings in Detroit and admiring the cool outfits some of the women were wearing. I totally got inspired and started playing around with some things in my closet and came up with a cute outfit I want to wear to the next art opening. The tights are brown but almost purple and I have mary jane shoes that match. I really wanted to wear leg warmers with them but all I had that would work are blue ones, however I really love them with that odd shade of brown after all. I tried on a short skirt that I was going to take to a resale shop thinking it would never fit me but it does! It's really short so I'll have to get my brave on to wear it but why not right? I also pulled out a sleeveless turtleneck sweater that looks great with it. I put a thick gray belt over the sweater and I really like the outfit.

What do you think? Does it work together as an outfit?

All that effort prompted a quick photoshoot and here are the results.

Last nights work:



I did a lot of hammering last night and came up with these. I am going to offer personalized ones as well as cities like Royal Oak, Ferndale, and Detroit. I have so many ideas and different ones to make. They will be available soon in my shop but for now the one that says "YOU ROCK" is available for purchase.




 
Top